[Skyblock] Buying spawn eggs

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by FollowerJesus, Apr 19, 2018.

1. FollowerJesus

FollowerJesus FollowerOfChrist
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +27
    Eggs I'm buying

Zombie villager eggs
    Villager eggs

2. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    I’m not sure if you know, so ignore this if you do....
    How I was able to get villagers for my island was by my mob grinder. It’s just a dark room up in the air, with a few levels inside, it actually spawns mobs in at a fast rate and occasionally a zombie villagers will drop down in the kill zone. You can tell he’s different by his feet and the sound he makes. I then take a bow and carefully shoot all mobs around him, then I fence in a small area off my mob grinder and let him out (being sure to close the grinder back up so nothing else gets out). Then I take a weakness splash potion and a golden Apple and cure him. If you place a boat beside him, he’ll get in it and you can move him where ever you want him. Sure this take a while cause they spawn at random, but I’ve had days where 2 spawned back to back in a matter of mins.

If you need help with any of this, let me know... I can try to help out. If you know about this and just don’t want to fool around with this method, just ignore my post. :3 As a side note, I can use my kit eggs in about 2 weeks, if you don’t find some eggs or villagers by mob grinder, I’ll be happy to sell to you. I’ll revisit this thread once I’m able to use my kit again. :)

#2 Ladyvamptress, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018