Something I found both funny and sad...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starbolt79, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

I found this funny, because they probably assumed it because of his tag... And that's funny, because that's probably why he chose that tag >_>

I found it sad because he honestly acts like he owns the server... And in all seriousness, he's practically above the law here...

And there's not much anyone can do about it... Even though I know some people want to <_<

2. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    you got to give it to him all the new people have no idea until andrew says something or until they typ /who or something.

this is funnier then it is sad

3. mackbmx123

mackbmx123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    Lol, When he said that a felt a leak in my pants

4. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    I want to buy a [Admin] Tag.

5. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    People would be fooled Rez :p

6. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    Considering the fact i was given the tag, and i thought it would be funny, i honestly see no reason why i should have it changed(if thats possible). No-one seems to have a problem with big-daddy's "stoner" tag, which is FAR more inappropriate than my tag, and yet people seem to have a problem with this.

You seem to think i actually think i own the server, the fact of the matter is, many of us probably remember when Andrew did the SAME thing to someone who had just joined the server.

You and i agreed to leave eachother alone. Now pull up your side of the bargain. I am doing whatever i can to ignore you but your constant hits at me when you get an option is getting out of hand. Leave me alone.

7. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, Andrew did the same thing... The guy who OWNS the server... And now you did the same thing... Someone who ACTS like they own the server...

And you don't see my problem?

You 'leaving me alone' is lying to my friends... So I think I have a right to do whatever I want at this point |:

8. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin

Ratings:
    +987
    No, i dont see the problem because its harmless fun. I made it blatantly obvious after that i did not own the server, and eventually everyone knows that its not true, its a title that i traded in for three days of work on a project for andrew, im not going to change it because a few people don't like it. In the future, should people express their discontent greater, i may see if Andrew will change it to something else, but not right now.

In addition, you and i both know by now that I've disconnected myself from the place your friends are, so the fact of the matter is you should find it necessary to leave me alone from here-forth. You have begun to harass me now, more than a week + after the fact of the matter that you and i both know about.

The fact of the matter is you need to leave me Alone, period.

9. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You haven't left Minecraft, where my friends are... >_>

And it's because I haven't been around a lot in Minecraft to witness you doing the stuff like this, so that's why I haven't done anything...

The fact of the matter is, you need to either become a better person or leave the server for me to leave you alone... And I think we both know only the latter could really happen.

10. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin

Ratings:
    +987
    My statement still stands. Stay away from me, and leave me alone.

11. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    My statement also stands o.o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.