SPLEEF TOURNEY

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by CordialBacon, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    Hey guys, I'm having a SPLEEF tourney today! Once 8 people sign up (I will be checking this every now and then) The tourney will start! Please copy and paste this onto a reply and fill in the answers.
    Question: What is your IGN?
    Answer:
    Question: Do you have at least one stone shovel, iron shovel, and diamond shovel? (If not we will provide you with them, but you may only keep the stone shovel.)
    Answer:
    Question: Are you patient enough to be able to wait an hour or more for the tourney to start? (If you are not logged on when 8 people have signed up, the match you were going to be in will be FORFEIT.)
    Answer:
    Question: Do you have at least 10$ in your balance for entry fee? (People are allowed to pay for you, but I prefer you pay for yourself.)
    Answer:
    Question: Do you play fair, and NOT complain when you lose? We do not allow re-match unless one of the poeple got stuck in a corner or something.
    Answer:
    Question: Do you understand that once you've lost, you will not play again in this tourney, no matter how much you complain?
    Answer:

In the reply i will fill in an example form and show you what i mean. :) Guys please apply, Spleef is really fun. and for winning you'll get a chest and whatever is in side the chest, and all the shovels you used. :)

2. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    Answer: Example123
    Question: Do you have at least one stone shovel, iron shovel, and diamond shovel? (If not we will provide you with them, but you may only keep the stone shovel.)
    Answer:Yes i have them.
    Question: Are you patient enough to be able to wait an hour or more for the tourney to start? (If you are not logged on when 8 people have signed up, the match you were going to be in will be FORFEIT.)
    Answer: Yes i relize it will be forfeit if i am not on.
    Question: Do you have at least 10$ in your balance for entry fee? (People are allowed to pay for you, but I prefer you pay for yourself.)
    Answer: Yup
    Question: Do you play fair, and NOT complain when you lose? We do not allow re-match unless one of the poeple got stuck in a corner or something.
    Answer: i understand
    Question: Do you understand that once you've lost, you will not play again in this tourney, no matter how much you complain?

3. XvKarnagevX

XvKarnagevX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Answer: XvKarnagevX
    Answer:Yes one of each
    Answer: Im up for it
    Answer: Yeas
    Answer: I play like an MLG have a good game and respect everyone
    Answer: Yeah its a tourney the loser is a loser and he is out

4. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
  5. mackbmx123

mackbmx123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    Answer:Mackbmx123
    Answer: yep.
    Answer:Yep. but im not 100% that ill always be online
    Answer:Yep
    Answer: Yes
    Answer: Yep, good luck for me!

6. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    added. in first round you wil be against xvkarnagevx

7. ninjafry1

ninjafry1 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Answer: ninjafry1
    Answer: nope i provided them for u:) lol
    Answer: Yes as long as i know when the tourney is... exact time and date:)
    Answer: Yes, i think u have fair rules :)
    THANKS BLT!! :D :)

8. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
  9. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    Guys please sign up.

10. JakesInSpace

JakesInSpace Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Answer: jakester2
    Answer: Absolutely!
    Answer: Yup!

11. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    Added you will be in the second round with ninjafry1

12. gmanburgers

gmanburgers Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Answer: gmanburgers
    Answer: yes.
    Answer: yes
    Answer: yes,

13. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
  14. at12326

at12326 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I'm having a SPLEEF tourney today! Once 8 people sign up (I will be checking this every now and then) The tourney will start! Please copy and paste this onto a reply and fill in the answers.
    Answer:at12326
    Answer:i need a iron shovel
    Answer:yep
    Answer:yep or not ???????????lol jk

15. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    added, you will be against gmanburger in the 3 round

16. ChibizDemise

ChibizDemise Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Answer: ChibizDemise
    Answer: I have a stone shovel, but not iron or diamond
    Answer: Definitely. I can wait for as long as needed.
    Answer: Of-course.
    Answer: Yes. I always play fair, and won't complain if I lose.
    Answer: I do.

17. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
  18. LilWilly

LilWilly Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Answer: LilWilly
    Answer: No, please priovide
    Answer:
    Answer: Yes I do

19. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    question number 3 is not filled. Added. you will be against chibizdemise in the 4th round

20. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    Answer:kukelekuuk00
    Answer:yes
    Answer:yes (I wont lose)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.