[Staff Application] PvPMaster911

Discussion in 'Staff & Wiki Team Applications' started by PvPMaster911, Dec 11, 2017.

1. BuildsByGideon

BuildsByGideon Architect
    Premium User

Ratings:
    +4,153
    I am not the owner of this application but I am curious to know why you feel this way? From what I saw of pvp he didn’t abuse or bend the rules in any way.

Also iTz, @Magiix asking someone they did business with to review a staff application isn’t illegal in any way or even bad, it’s like a large business IRL a few days after you order something they ask you to review it ocasionally. Also for IOS apps, anyway there is nothing wrong in doing that.

As for myself,
    On your previous application I shouldn’t have put a +1 but since then you changed a whole lot. Really nice helpful and fun to work!

+1

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +145
    Thank you so much for your reply and concern! :)

3. Magiix

Magiix President

Ratings:
    +1,361
    I didn’t say it was illegal, I stated my opinion on it which I am entitled to do without others responding. Thank you :)

4. MarshmallowDerp

MarshmallowDerp S'more to love
    Premium User

Ratings:
    +594
    -1 You have matured since your last staff application however I don't think you have enough experience on the server yet. As well as this, I believe that you are likely to bias your opinions, but that's just my point of view.

Upon further inspection, you tend to mini-mod a LOT. I don't know whether this is because your application is receiving +1's or whether you're just overconfident in yourself. I don't know about you, but just because you have a staff application up doesn't mean you need to mini-mod - especially when real staff members are online. You are able to continue being helpful to others, as I know you are capable of this but it's just not right to go "up a level" while you aren't a moderator.

Good luck! :)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #24 MarshmallowDerp, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  5. Capbo_

Capbo_ President

EcoDollars:
    $20,681
    Ratings:
    +1,560
    Forum pm me about this

6. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +145
    Thank you for your feedback, but I do not appreciate messages like this one above that doesn’t pertain to my application. If you felt like I’ve broken rules, please file a report on the fourms and further action may be done by staff in the case that I’ve broken any rules. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Capbo_

Capbo_ President

EcoDollars:
    $20,681
    Ratings:
    +1,560
    No broken rules, just a grey area.

8. Mcguy65

Mcguy65 Dirt
    Premium User

Ratings:
    +448
    -1 take some more time to play here before jumping for staff..

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. pboypetes

pboypetes President

Ratings:
    +3
    +1 PvpMaster911 is so amazing, i can't even explain how genuine and caring he is as a person. He has helped me since I started the server, the first day until now. He has become my best friend and I wouldn't be CLOSE to where I am standing on this server. He is strict and firm with rules when he needs to be but is friendly and understanding pretty much all the time. He is patient with problems and knows how to handle them. He is my partner in the Dark Nation and I don't regret any part of my decision. He has helped me with things that I didn't know how to do as a beginner and even now. If anyone deserves a staff spot, it is DEFINITELY him. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #29 pboypetes, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018 at 12:13 AM
  10. Blazepeak1169

Blazepeak1169 Resident

Ratings:
    +1
    He's really a friendly person who takes care of his fellow players!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #30 Blazepeak1169, Dec 22, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  11. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +145
    Thank you very much for your feedback. It’s very much appreciated. However, I personally don’t think “mini-modding” is the proper term for my actions in game. Just to clear the air, I want to mention this. According to Wiki Rules:
    Clause 7 - "Mini-Modding"

• ECC is a community where users should be helpful to one another.
      • Informing others of the rules is allowed and encouraged.
      • Telling or threatening others with the consequences of breaking the rules is considered mini-modding and is not allowed.
      • Please be wary about how you inform others of breaking the rules. Being demeaning, condescending or rude could come off as mild mini-modding as opposed to being helpful.
    Mini Modding is threatening others for rules being broken, I however politely remind them of the rules. I’m sure if I was mini-modding, those staff members online at the time would’ve reminded me to not to do so. Thank you Marsh for your kind words though. I enjoy playing sg with you in game. :)

#31 PvPMaster911, Dec 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  12. Yspatil

Yspatil Mayor

Ratings:
    +2
    PVPMaster911 is one of the most kind and understanding ECC player I know. We quickly became friends and he has helped me with every single problem a new ecc player could have. From answering simple questions to helping me when my house was griefed, I truly believe that he is made for a staff position. Not to mention the amazing town he owns :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. FFA_Jdub

FFA_Jdub $ È¢ðLêåÐêr $
    Premium User

EcoDollars:
    $251,330
    Ratings:
    +239
    +1, he is a great community player. He is always active and is a very nice player. He clearly know the rules to the server, he has not been on the server for the longest time, but i feel like he is a mature enough player and can help the staff team out a lot in different ways.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #33 FFA_Jdub, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  14. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +145
    Thanks bro! Thanks for the feedback!

15. lambielove

lambielove President

Ratings:
    +591
    Three months ago I made a long post about how much I didn’t like the idea of you being staff. But you’ve changed for the better and have matured into a very nice person. Idk if you’re ready for staff, but we’ll never know until we cross that bridge!
    +1
    (I can’t believe I’m giving a +1, three months ago I would’ve said no. XD )

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. PvPMaster911

PvPMaster911 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +145
    Yes, 3 months ago was a big challenge for me. I did many wrong things and didn’t remain mature. Now, things have changed and I’m so privileged to be apart of this amazing gaming community.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. TwistedInkGaming

TwistedInkGaming President

Ratings:
    +2
    +1 I just joined less then a month ago. PvPMaster911 took me into his town and made it feel like a home. He was firm with rules but cared about me understanding the rules and why they was in place. He helped me by teaching me and giving me his opinion and advise. Hes friendly but knows when to be firm. Thanks to him and his towns mayors I am now a mayor and own my own town in less than a month.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. greasyDlan

greasyDlan Mayor

Ratings:
    +5
    Pvpmaster911's town was the 1st town I bought from, and he helped me from builder, what a guy!
    I have been playing on this server since literally the 1st day of November, he has come a long way since then.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. monkeyBUTT244

monkeyBUTT244 ECC Moderator | Owner of the shop /warp rift
    Staff Member Premium User

Ratings:
    +591
    Title changed to [Staff Application] PvPMaster911

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. St_Magnus

St_Magnus Resident

Ratings:
    +7
    +1 Excellent helper and player. PvPMaster911 helped me purchase perm to a very large farm which I have been struggling to find for a while. After thoroughly reading your application, I can see that you are going to make an excellent moderator. Certainly not every Moderator is perfect and there will be times where you will be tested and challenged, but the most important thing is that during those times you must be patient, you must try to understand the player even when it seems very difficult, and if you have made a mistake, never be afraid to admit it and learn from them. I vote yes for you to be ECC's next Moderator. *dabs*

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1