T.N.C. The. Netherstar. Company.(Read for Melon Sword)!!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by jjustin0357, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjustin0357

jjustin0357 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Hello there People that want a Melon sword. This is a thread to bring people Of ECC a better and easier way to make Money(Melon Sword) or If you want Some GOD armor or Whatever your needs are from the Netherstar Shop. This company is not to Scam people for netherstars Nor to trick and Mess with People this might Seem "Too good to be True" But it isn't . The company works like this:
    1: We recruit people to Vote everyday
    2: We take the stars and store them, Then we draw a Name from a hat Whoevers' Name is on that Wins and we save until we Get 1000/2200/100Netherstars For whatever the Employee wants.
    3: We give 1 Employee a Melon Sword/GOD Amor piece/GOD sword Every X amount of days.
    4:The process Repeats itself Until the WHOLE Company gets a sword/Whatever they want from the Shop.
    5: No the Owner of the Company does not get A melon sword First.
    6: Every vote you Put in our Chest Counts as 1 Ticket .
    7: You will be DELETED From our TNC Company for 4 Days of Not Voting.
    Once everyone has a melon sword and Whatever else they want They DO have to keep voting for atleast 14 Days after They recieve their Melon Sword/Armor/Sword. You may stay in the buisness for as long as you want :)

Post your Application On this thread if you want to be a Part of this Company

To apply for Worker:
    1: IGN and Rank(Builder/Resident Etc.)
    2:What do you desire from the NetherStar shop?( More than one item is Allowed)
    3: You MUST Atleast vote 5x a Day Do you understand this?
    4:The person who get's There sword first is TOTALLY random Do not Be upset if you didnt get your's first Do you agree to this?
    5:No matter what Rank:Ecoleader/Tycoon/President/Mayor/Resident/Builder Rule #3 still applies Do you understand this?
    6:You MUST Give a Resignation Fee of 16 Netherstars if you Do NOT Wish to be in TNC Anymore do you Understand This?
    7: IF you want your Item quicker RECRUIT PEOPLE!!!! Do you understand?
    8: 4 Days of Not voting Will Result In being Deleted From our Company Do you understand And Agree to this?
    9: If you Put 12 Stars into your Sign you Will recieve 1 Day Voting Free!! Understand?
    DIRECTIONS FOR OUR HQ (Drop off Your Netherstars there Or Tp to me Ingame)
    If you need to Drop off your Netherstars Here are the Directions :) : Go to Spawn, Go to the Town Portals, Go to Floor 16, Look to the Left and you will See NobleVille Go forward until you are on the Red Line, Look to the right Go all the way down until you See BlueFGate, Look to the Right, Go forward 2 Portals then Look to your Left . Go into ClockWorks Walk forward until you see The Glowstone, Take a Right then You will see Our Head Quarters It is made out of Oak wood and Oak leaves

Any questions ASK AWAY! :D
    New Rule!: You must /mail send jjustin0357 Everytime you drop off a star in Your Worker sign :) . Every time You put a Star in Your Worker sign you will get 1 Ticket in the Hat draw So Everyday you can get 6 tickets In the Hat draw!

Current Workers: Chompin_02, Emau, ChompinCharlie99, Zeek87, phiphiphi, jdawgv , MaxoutLoLz, newbandpro, jason1964, quils3, ald328,captpopcorn, JokerBoss99 , mylosilver , swatexpert45 SmileZisGFX,frostysnow98,Mr360Zack.
    Current Owners: jjustin0357, Brandonw08 (We HAVE to vote everyday too)
    **CURRENT WORKER COUNT**=20

Winners: Phiphiphi
    jjustin0357
    Jason1964

#1 jjustin0357, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  2. jjustin0357

jjustin0357 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Current NetherStar Count= 123 :D

#2 jjustin0357, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  3. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    Nice idea, buy hypothetically (basically a "what if" question) speaking, won't people stop applying after you have like 5 or so people? The latecomers will know that they won't get a sword until everyone in front of them does.
    Would drawing from a hat work better? You have a random chance to get it. Every 1000 stars there's a name picked from a hat, and that person gets their item.

If it was changed that way, i would be a lot more willing to join, even though i could have taken this chance to be the first in line, i prefer the benefit of everyone over myself this time.

Another tiny flaw...after someone gets their item, won't they just quit the company? I suggest adding a rule agreement to the application (After you get your sword/item you are required to continue giving your daily vote to TNC, for at least (amount of time here), do you agree?) That way you could report someone for failing to comply with said rules.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. InactiveBrunch

InactiveBrunch Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    1:IGN and Rank (Builder/Resident Etc.): Shpilenok2001, Resident.
    2: Why do you want to be Co-Owner?: Because I think this is a good idea and I am really looking forward to making this company better.
    3:You MUST Vote atleast 1x a day do you understand?: Explained in PM.
    4:What do you Desire from the Netherstar Shop?( More than one item is Allowed): Sword, shovel.
    5: You will NOT Get anything quicker than you will get An item from the NetherStar Shop as a Worker Do you understand?: Yes I do. Workers first!
    6: IF you want your Item quicker RECRUIT PEOPLE!!!! Do you understand?: Yes. I am already thinking of a list of people who might join.

5. jjustin0357

jjustin0357 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    You actually gave me Good idea's and i Will apply those now Thank you very Much :D

6. georgegeorgechen

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
    1:IGN and Rank (Builder/Resident Etc.)Mayor Georgegeorgechen
    2: Why do you want to be Co-Owner?I wish to help organize this company.
    3:You MUST Vote atleast 1x a day do you understand?yes
    4:What do you Desire from the Netherstar Shop?( More than one item is Allowed)Melon Sword
    5: You will NOT Get anything quicker than you will get An item from the NetherStar Shop as a Worker Do you understand?Yes
    6: IF you want your Item quicker RECRUIT PEOPLE!!!! Do you understand?Yes
    7: Most of the rules of Being a Worker still apply to Being a Co-Onwer do you Understand this?Yes

#6 georgegeorgechen, Feb 21, 2013
  7. georgegeorgechen

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
    1: IGN and Rank(Builder/Resident Etc.)Mayor Georgegeorgechen
    2:What do you desire from the NetherStar shop?( More than one item is Allowed)Melon Sword
    3: You MUST Atleast vote 1x Do you understand this?Yes
    4:The person who get's There sword first is TOTALLY random Do not Be upset if you didnt get your's first Do you agree to this?Yes
    5:No matter what Rank:Ecoleader/Tycoon/President/Mayor/Resident/Builder Rule #3 still applies Do you understand this?Yes
    6:You MUST Keep giving your NetherStars to TNC Even after you have gotten your NetherStar items For 14 Days do you Understand and Agree to this?Yes
    7: IF you want your Item quicker RECRUIT PEOPLE!!!! Do you understand?Yes

#7 georgegeorgechen, Feb 21, 2013
  8. jjustin0357

jjustin0357 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Please post IGN and Name in your application :) Just edit it :D

#8 jjustin0357, Feb 21, 2013
  9. jjustin0357

jjustin0357 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Ok Georgeegeorgechen You are added as a Worker and Shpilenok2001 I can add you as a Worker if you want?
    I decided to Close Co-Owner Apps. Because to me Being Co-Owner doesnt really do anything for ya guys ...

10. georgegeorgechen

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
  11. jjustin0357

jjustin0357 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Current Netherstar Count= 140 :D

12. joel997

joel997 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Its a great idea and all, but it would take a long time to get a nether sword for everyone. If you have a large group working towards one sword, then that makes it a lot faster. But for the entire group to get a sword, It would mathematically take as long as it would for an individual to personally save up for one. I don't know if this is relevant or not, but I just thought I should put this out there.

13. jjustin0357

jjustin0357 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Well Sure it would take Some time but it would be alot faster than 1 indvidual would getting a sword by themselves Plus, we Guarentee that you will have a sword and Its absolutely Free :D

#13 jjustin0357, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  14. joel997

joel997 Builder

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm not trying to be rude to your buisness ( I think it is a good idea), but it would actually take as long as it would for 1 person to get themselves a sword. For example, if you have 100 members getting 6 netherstars a day, it would take about 1.5 days. But, if you were to give everyone a sword, it would take about 166 days. For one person to save up their own netherstars, it would take the same amount of time, 166 days.

15. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    I'm in.

I am in agreement with saying I like the concept, and I have reservations on if it will work over a period of time. (I have stated this privately to you jjustin.) But as a a friend and also as someone who likes to help the community, I am in.

To apply for Worker:
    1: IGN and Rank(Builder/Resident Etc.) Emau - Mayor
    2:What do you desire from the NetherStar shop?( More than one item is Allowed) The Money Maker aka The Melon Sword aka The Silk Slicer aka... ah forget it, I just want that sword. :)
    3: You MUST Atleast vote 1x Do you understand this? Yes
    4:The person who get's There sword first is TOTALLY random Do not Be upset if you didnt get your's first Do you agree to this? Yes, infact I ask if my name is pulled FIRST, then please give it to another person in the group.
    5:No matter what Rank:Ecoleader/Tycoon/President/Mayor/Resident/Builder Rule #3 still applies Do you understand this? Yes
    6:You MUST Keep giving your NetherStars to TNC Even after you have gotten your NetherStar items For 14 Days do you Understand and Agree to this? Yes. As long as this group is active, I will continue to contribute.
    7: IF you want your Item quicker RECRUIT PEOPLE!!!! Do you understand? Yes.

Good luck to everyone and let's try to stick with it. Think of this like 'out of sight, out of mind'.

16. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    This means that EVERYONE except the last person would get their sword quicker than if they did it on their own.

17. joel997

joel997 Builder

Ratings:
    +8
    Yes, that is correct. The first person would get their sword in 1.6 days, the second in 3.2 days... So everyone would benefit from this except for the last person. Thank you Emau for pointing this out. I was looking at the situation in the wrong way. So, this is actually a great idea! This would help a lot of people out!

#17 joel997, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  18. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    Ah, but you still have a lot better/faster choice then on your own.

19. jjustin0357

jjustin0357 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Emau you are added :) Current workers: Emau,georgegeorgechen, and shpilenok2001. So these 3 workers have Each a 33% chance of getting a sword. Im not too sure if i should put my name in the hat too Should i ?

20. jjustin0357

jjustin0357 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    Not really jason There are 3 workers so far (Not including me) so 4 workers= 4-24 Stars a day
    That means we will have enough stars for a sword in about 40 days But... Since i already have 140 stars that cuts at least 1 week of work. I will also get stars by Buying them with my own money Occasionally i will draw the Names in the hat soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.