TeamWorldEdit 3.0

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by d_face012, Jul 30, 2017.

1. d_face012

d_face012 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    Hello, everybody! As it has came to my attention that there has been a populous demand of flattening on the server. I would like to create a NEW team that can help us flatten out the large 200x200 towns! Now, this is the team page. This page will be dedicated to the building of the team of TeamWorldEdit! If you would like to join I suggest you apply with the format below!

What Do I need to have to Join TeamWorldEdit?

Simple answer! All you need is a Eff III plus Pickaxe and Shovel! And most importantly, dedication to the team and the server!

The Application

General Information:

In-Game Name:

Date you joined ECC:

Desired Position:

TOOLS:

Pickaxe:

Shovel:

Axe:

Shears(Optional):

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining:

Excavation:

Woodcutting:

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit?

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied?

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed?

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with?

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application?

Do you agree to let your employer know when you wish to resign, and agree not to quit without sending notification?

THE TEAM
    Leader - d_Face012
    Recruit - toymaster3

THANK YOU AND I HOPE WE CAN ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS TOGETHER!

#1 d_face012, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. d_face012

d_face012 Builder

Ratings:
    +323
    Post your questions BELOW!

3. Toymaster3

Toymaster3 Builder

Ratings:
    +64
    IGN: toymaster3
    Tools: Like non, but I'll get them.
    Mining and MCMMO: Server down, will edit.
    Why do you want to join TWE? To get paid plus, it's a pain in the ass to flatten towns, having a service to help do that would be awesome for people.
    Experience: I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, I have experience in breaking blocks yes.
    Do you agree to showing up when needed and giving your full time and effort to TeamWorldEdit: Yessir.
    And lastly, any questions: Nope.

4. d_face012

d_face012 Builder

Ratings:
    +323
    ACCEPTED Trial Run we need you to get tools!

5. wolfwoodnyo

wolfwoodnyo Arrrooo!
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +383
    General Information:

In-Game Name: wolfwoodnyo

Date you joined ECC: March 2014

Desired Position: I don't care

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: Eff 7

Shovel: Max (not star)

Axe: Max (not star)

Shears(Optional): regular

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 2000

Excavation: 1314

Woodcutting: 2000

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit? I like to help others get their towns started off and I like the satisfaction of flattening areas

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? I have an eff7? I'm not sure lol

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? yes

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? yes

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? I guess not

Do you agree to let your employer know when you wish to resign, and agree not to quit without sending notification? yes

6. d_face012

d_face012 Builder

Ratings:
    +323
  7. mlg7775

mlg7775 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +9
    In-Game Name: mlg7775
    Date you joined ECC: 10/20/2012 - resident application
    Desired Position: Laborer - filling and clearing.

TOOLS:
    Pickaxe: Eff VII, Ubr III, ST & Eff V, Ubr III, Fort III
    Shovel: Eff V, Ubr III, ST
    Axe:Eff V, Ubr III
    Shears(Optional): Eff III, Ubr III

MCMMO-STATS:
    Mining: 1906
    Excavation: 972
    Woodcutting: 317

OTHER INFORMATION:
    Why do you want to join Team World Edit? I enjoy doing jobs like this to keep the game fresh.

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? Relentless work ethic till the job is complete.

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? Yes

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? I don’t get caught up in drama like other do. I can work with anything.

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? I hope you let me join your crew; I am useful and helpful in most situations. I have never been banned nor even had a complaint lodged against me. I have also been a member of Team World Edit before.