TH Consultants (THC)

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by THCOOL, Sep 7, 2016.

1. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    What services will I be providing?

Consulting/development.
    I will aid you in developing and growing your new or struggling business. I will also help you if you already have a successful and established business but are just looking to take it to the next level.
    *NOTE* Does NOT include any sort of loan or monetary aid.

Excel/Google Docs Sheets
    I will organize and create a simple and easy to read sheet for you to keep any sort of records or information that you desire (Highly recommend this. Organization is a major key).

Contracts
    I will create a contract that will fulfill any sort of deal or trade that you wish to be legally documented.

Thread Page
    I will design and create a proper thread page to your liking (Having a good thread page format makes a difference. Highly Recommended as well).

How will I be providing this?

Consulting/development
    I will be working 1 on 1 with you and your business. This will be done via forum pm, skype, or any other method that you would prefer. Basically, I will help you with whatever it is you need and or want for your business. We will dive deep and look at every aspect from your market size to your core structure. This will be primarily a verbal aid. I will be giving advice on how to improve/expand and even make more profit from your business... whatever it is you are seeking, I will help you obtain it. The great thing about this is it provides a second eye opinion which is crucial and something that many people overlook.
    *NOTE* This service can include town development.

Excel/Google Docs Sheets
    Contracts
    Thread Page

All of these are pretty self-explanitory. Discussion on these will be done via forum pm, skype, or any other method that you would prefer. I will be taking the information that you give me and create any of these to the best of my ability. I will work with you and make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the end product in which it will then be sent over for you to use whenever.

What are my qualifications/why?

IRL
    So a little about me is that I am currently enrolled at the Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston (go coogs!). Ive changed my major multiple times now but they have all been under the same general business area (Management, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Economics (currently), and Supply Chain Management (what I plan on changing to)).

In-Game
    The entire reason I play on this server is for the business aspect of it. Ever since I started playing 3 years ago, I have done nothing but run, own, and manage various business'. Most have been rather successful and I hope to keep that going. I am always looking for an edge in the market and a way to make a buck. The truth of the matter is that I know my way around this market and all its in's and out's. Ive had to personally deal with every one of the services I am providing in my past and am more than confident that I will be able to provide a satisfactory service.

Because I know this will come up, I will address this here and now. Yes, I did co-run both Vault of ECC (VoE) and Mutual Fund of ECC (MFE). I know that most of you will consider both of these to be major failures, if not a flat out scam. While yes, they both ended up going downhill (thats sugarcoating it yes I know), I actually consider these to be 2 of the most successful business' Ive worked on. The simple reason being how big in size these 2 companies grew and the amount of capitol/investments we were able to raise for them. These companies were massive and truly unlike any other business that ECC had ever seen before. They were not only massive, but they were influential (which is a common trait that all the larger companies have both irl and in-game). They were so influential and I recall seeing a comment in shout box of a player (forgot who) saying "it seems as if ECC is entering the era of corporations." Thats huge! Yes, they both had their failures and Ive learned from them, but for these reasons I've stated, VoE and MFE were a huge success.

Why am I doing this?

As stated earlier, I just love doing this sort of work. Everything I do on here I do with a business type mindset. Unfortunately due to my recent past though, I don't think that I create any new company's by myself. This is the only way that I can think of to stay involved while also staying out of it (if that makes sense). This also (especially the excel sheet service) actually helps me with my own education irl and gives me practice as I like to try some tactics and methods that I've learned in the classroom in here.

Now yes, I know that this is a video game and not irl. The economy irl is substantially more difficult and various than it is on ECC. Everything on here is a lot more simplified and we are pretty much only limited to what Minecraft and ECC provides us with. I understand this. I will say it again though, this is just what I enjoy doing.

*NOTE*
    I am not sure what my reputation is like nowadays and so for that reason, I will ensure that any service I provide will be kept and done in private if you wish to keep it so.

Original idea's please. I am looking for people who have something new and fresh and not the run of the mill "help me govern my builder town". If thats the only thing people want help with then sure, but what I am really after is that original idea that nobody has done yet.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 THCOOL, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Interested in any of these services? Here is how to apply:
    1. Post a comment on this thread stating "I am interested in your service(s)"
    2. Start a forum pm with me
    3. Fill out an application (below) and send it to me in that forum pm
    Code:
    Application:
    1) What service(s) are you interested in?:
    2) What is the name of your company?:
    3) What does your company do? What services does it provide? What products does it sell? Tell me a bit about it:
    4) What is/are your main goal(s) for your business?:
    5) How much you are willing to pay for said service?:
    Please note that after an application is filled out and sent to me via forum pm, I will review it. I hold the right to decide whether I want to provide my services or not. If accepted, we will then start discussion on whatever it is you applied for.

Prices
    I have no set prices. All prices for any of the listed services are negotiable and initially chosen by the customer. I hold the right to counter that payment offer if deemed necessary.

*NOTE*
    Please keep this thread page clean of any unnecessary comments or anything irrelevant. If you have an issue with something, please message me privately and NOT here. If you have any relevant questions however, please feel free to post them in here. Thank you.

#2 THCOOL, Sep 7, 2016
  3. appleprocucling

appleprocucling Ex-GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    I am interested in your service(s)

#3 appleprocucling, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  4. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Before I could make a decision to purchase services, I have 2 questions.
    Are you making a commitment to return all monies from previous major failures (scams) to victims?
    Do you have a current updated list of money owed and a schedule of repayment to them?
    Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

5. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    If people come and need their invesments back then sure. Tbh tho as I said on the other MFE thread, im sorta reliant on wether or not any $ can be retrieved from DeMacca's forum acct.
    Other than some old backup excel sheets from months ago, no I do not.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #5 THCOOL, Sep 7, 2016
  6. Greg928u

Greg928u Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +100
    I'm interested, please forum pm me

#6 Greg928u, Sep 7, 2016
  7. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Not sure if you understood correctly so just to clarify, it is YOU who starts a forum pm with me man, not the other way around. In that pm make sure to please include the application, thanks!

8. Greg928u

Greg928u Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +100
    thanks so much to @THCOOL
    he was very helpful, and helped me quickly(only a matter of hours)
    I highly recommend, because he also has very cheap prices

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. appleprocucling

appleprocucling Ex-GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    Got a really good first impression of his services!

He spent around an hour looking around and discussing business ideas and strategies, and had a lot of useful tips.
    if you want a professional who really cares about helping your business, don't hesitate contacting @THCOOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Bump!

#10 THCOOL, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  11. ThomasVerth

ThomasVerth Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +615
    Great rates great advice and great response time.
    THC is the place to go if you need services.
    I highly recommend him if you need one of his services.

12. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Bump with heavy emphasise but not limited to spreadsheet and contract services... I will make/write them for you!!

#12 THCOOL, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  13. CCCPofAmerica

CCCPofAmerica Slobville
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +36
    This seems like a college senior project!

14. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Bump.

I am a bit inactive at the moment but am always up to help with something especially if its a cool and interesting idea!

15. SirChilledMrHobo

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +215
    After consulting with TH consultants, I can say they are everything they say they are and will gladly help you out! I'm glad to of asked for advice as they have reminded me of a few key terms in my field of business and have even provided some great new ideas that without a doubt will help my along my way. The perfect consultants for not only starting a business/project, but even for current active businesses that want some help or advice or simply just other set of eyes. Would highly recommended to anyone.

#15 SirChilledMrHobo, Jan 2, 2017
  16. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
  17. luccowarleo

luccowarleo Owner of the Bank of Babylon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +113
    I am interested in your services.

18. luccowarleo

luccowarleo Owner of the Bank of Babylon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +113
    From my experience with TH Consultants, some consultants to the questions you ask may not be the super solution but it lets you to think in the right track which lead to the right answer. You might have plans on what you are going to do with your business, and you won't notice how questionable your idea was until you discuss it with someone professional in running business, and I'm glad we have such an experienced player in ecc you can talk to. THCOOL will respond your questions in a proper and timely manner, so far I'm satisfied with the consulting service and will definitely continue using it, I recommend anyone who's not sure about how to develop their business to give it a try.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. GameDevJeremy

GameDevJeremy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +109
    Renamed thread title to 'TH Consultants (THC)' per users request.