That is Bulls**t!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vaaldraem, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Vaaldraem

Vaaldraem Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    The server downtime happened right after I died!!! :( I was running back after not paying attention and drowning while farming obsidian... I lost my diamond pick and a Stack and a half of Obsidian!!!! I just wasted like... a whole hour of farming obsidian :( Any way I can get my items back? or just get like... $1500 for the obsidian?? please?

2. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    you sound frustrated.

"trollface"

serious i dont know but maybe you get lucky and andrew gives you the money or the obsidian but there is also a chance you wont get anything because it was your own fault you died

3. Vaaldraem

Vaaldraem Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    True, but it was easily within the 5-minute drop-destroy time limit to run back and get them... I should at least get something since there wasnt even a warning about the server going down except for like... 20 minutes before... should have at least got a 5-minute warning.

And yes, it is quite frustrating to lose 100 obsidian that you dug yourself...

4. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    Andrew dose not replace items, nor give money for dying. it's your own fault for dying in the first place. Next time server shops are open buy obsidan.

5. Vaaldraem

Vaaldraem Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    I was farming obsidian to sell them, to finally get Residency to get a damn /Home command.