The 2nd ECC Olympiad!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by youthfulyoyo, Aug 26, 2016.

1. youthfulyoyo

youthfulyoyo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +47
    I am trying to get support for the 2nd Ecc olympiad but i NEED your help! heres how it works!

Hosts will host events when ever they are on
    anyone can be an athlete as long as they are part of a city
    each event will be run diffrently
    some events will have 2 heats of 4 and the top 2 from each heat will advance to a final heat of 4
    other events will have a single heat of 4 or 8
    each event will only be run once and the top 3 will be posted on the Champions board
    Ex: Lets say jonny is a olmympic host and wants to host the spleef event he will ask if anyone wants to participate in the event and once he has 8 people (2 heats of 4) jonny and the athletes will head to the spleef arena where one heat will go while the others will wait for their turn. Once both heats have gone a final heat with the top 2 from each heat will fight for the gold. the top 3 will be posted on the olympic champions board (bronze=3rd silver=2nd gold=1st)
    and that event wont be run again untill a posible 3rd olympiad

but none of this is possible with out YOU im just a mayor and i need donations and help with staff and building
    (unless someone can find the old olympic stadium. and still other arenas and stuff)

if u want to host then reply to this message with ur IGN and why u should host
    20k for gold 10k for silver and 5k for bronze :)
    that should be incentive to help get this thing going so u can compete;)

Thanks for reading my poorly edited post :)
    -youthfulyoyo​

#1 youthfulyoyo, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016