The Nation of Archadya

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by ASauerPatchKid, Mar 2, 2017.

1. ASauerPatchKid

ASauerPatchKid Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +57
    The Grand Opening of Archadya is set to come among us. As I make final cleanups and touch ups on 3 of the 5 towns currently enlisted, the time draws nearer and nearer. We will start small, a nation always begins as a colony. But we will grow and annex more towns, and ally with more nations. But here is some information on the nation.

Members of Archadyan Nation

Owner: @ASauerPatchKid
    Co(Mayor+ Rank): @RandomMan_
    Intern(Resident): Application Will Be Posted Shortly
    Town Reps: Coming Soon
    Members: If you own a plot please post on the thread to be added as an official member

Staff
    PreBuilder-App Available Soon
    Demolition-App Available Soon

Towns
    Archadya(Rising, currently building)
    SecretSociety(Up and running)
    SoulSociety(Up and running)
    RubyRepublic(Being cleaned up)
    TechyTown(Being Built)
    Lottoville(Legacy), I own this town but am unsure what to do with it atm. For now it will be an owner/staff/town representative free town just for storage and such.

Alliances
    The Republic of Scarborough

Town Rules

1) No griefing outside your own plots.
    2) Inactive for 10+ days will result in your eviction.

Subsect. If you /mail ASauerPatchKid or shoot me a forum pm if you're gonna be gone eviction will be avoided
    3) If your building isn't nicely built you may be asked to rebuild it, or be evicted from the town
    4) Regardless of Server rules, we do not tolerate stealing from unlocked chests. If you find an unlocked chest pm the owner of the plot, or a town owner.
    5) Do not kill animals that are named, that is an automatic permaban from the nation, regardless of intention.

TO BE CONTINUED

#1 ASauerPatchKid, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017