The Wonderful Kingdom Of Northumbria

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by Wolfeboy96, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Wolfeboy96

Wolfeboy96 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +41
    GREETINGS TRAVELERS!

This is the official town page of the wonderful kingdom of "Northumbria".

I, Wolfeboy96, invite you all to the creation and production of this wonderful castle and place for people of ECC to have a fun, Medevil experience. I am currently gathering a building/advising team to help oversee and be a part of the production of something wonderful and fun to all. The people who are a part of this committee will receive immediate royalty status. You will be gifted land within the Kingdom and gold (Ecodollars) for your services. Here is a list of who is already in place for the design and building of the Castle!

1. Wolfeboy96(Owner/Builder/Design)
    2. @TJanicki (Builder/Design)
    3. @BuildsByGideon (Builder/Design)
    4. @ClarinetPhoenix (Design Adviser)

We have multiple positions that we could utilize you in. If you don't have a good eye for building or Medevil architecture? No problem at all! You can help with the construction of the walls and place blocks! (Shouldn't be so hard to do that, right? :happy: ) If you have a good eye for Medevil builds but don't necessarily have a niche for building? Not an issue! I'm open to opinions and designs you may have to offer! Whatever your strengths may be, I most likely will have a place for you. Sign up today to be a part of something really awesome! Application format is down below. Thank you guys, and look forward to seeing you!

Application:

In game name:

Rank and list of donation features.(If none put N/A):

Why do you want to be a part of this Kingdom?

Do you have any experience working on Medevil projects? If so, provide some work you've done:

Do you accept that the pay will be based on the amount of work you do and will be decided toward the end of the creation?:

Do you accept that this project may take a length of time?

If you are caught stealing resources or greifing, do you understand that your permissions may be revoked at any time by one of our owners, and no compensation will come to you as far as land or gold?

Last of all, promise to have fun? :)

#1 Wolfeboy96, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  2. Wolfeboy96

Wolfeboy96 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +41
    We've already started on the wall design.... looks dope! (Special thanks to @TJanicki for the design :happy:)

#2 Wolfeboy96, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017