Town Claim Platinum_Foxy

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Jdawger, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    IGN:
    @Jdawger

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Platinum_Foxy

General Purpose of Contract:
    To facilitate the claim of a "yet to be named town" through the use of @Platinum_Foxy 's unused Town Claim, and then to transfer the ownership of the town from the permanent technical 'ownership' of the user @Platinum_Foxy to the permanent technical 'ownership' of @Jdawger

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Jdawger, promise to pay @Platinum_Foxy $300k ($300,000) for @Platinum_Foxy 's unused town claim.
    I, @Jdawger, promise to pay @Platinum_Foxy this money before Halloween (October 31, 2017) 11:59pm Central Standard Time.
    I, @Jdawger, promise to pay @Platinum_Foxy this money in $5k ($5000) intervals 60x at his pay sign at /warp Brooklyn. The coordinates of the sign are -9252 68 750 in the Rising world.
    I, @Jdawger, promise to send @Platinum_Foxy the necessary forums within 72 hours after the sealing of the contract
    I, @Jdawger, have the right to remove @Platinum_Foxy as mayor once @Jdawger obtains ownership

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

The following is what @Platinum_Foxy must agree to.​
    I, @Platinum_Foxy indeed have an unused town claim and will give it to @Jdawger
    I, @Platinum_Foxy must claim whatever town @Jdawger wants and give 100% of everything within its borders to @Jdawger
    I, @Platinum_Foxy must put the claim in within 24 hours of receiving the Application format from @Jdawger via forum messaging.
    I, @Platinum_Foxy agree that if the application falls through, the ability to claim a town will still belong to @Jdawger . This means that I will not resell it to another third party user or use it on an unauthorized town without @Jdawger 's permission.
    I, @Platinum_Foxy agree that I will not destroy any blocks or loot any chest during the short time I will own the town.
    I, @Platinum_Foxy agree that because of the last agreement, any item that is removed from the town, with evidence from an Investigator or staff, will be returned to @Jdawger in full, in addition to the consequences that staff would inflict.​
    I, @Platinum_Foxy will not touch the funds or add extra items inside the sign until @Jdawger paid in full.
    I, @Platinum_Foxy will agree for a town transfer application if/when permitted by @Jdawger and will comply. This will be done in a separate contract that @Platinum_Foxy MUST agree to.
    I, @Platinum_Foxy agree that, if necessary, any special actions needed towards the town will be done through me if @Jdawger cannot file for it. These include, but are not limited to, LWC removals, Trade sign removals, Town Warp App, Town to Town Portals, Heal Sign.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

Yes

#1 Jdawger, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  2. Kick_Me_1235

Kick_Me_1235 Retired Mod
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,556
    Hi @Jdawger, before we proceed with the contract you must change a few things.

You must clarify the exact payment date for when the full payment is completed.
    ie- October 19th, 2017 (If you wanted one month)
    If the town claim does not get approved, you can either be refunded your 300k payment or order a new contract within 24 hours.
    Remove this clause because the only punishment for a breach of contract is a ban.

Also, please make a new clause stating that @Platinum_Foxy must agree to a new contract to transfer the claimed town.

Once these changes are made, @Platinum_Foxy needs to agree to the new terms.

#2 Kick_Me_1235, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    @Kick_Me_1235 I removed the breech and put an exact date in, but regarding the application failing, I copy/pasted that from my last town claim contract, which I should add @bmanvman locked AS IS a month ago.

To quote what I said in my last one (https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/...-claim-from-red_pandaz_13.168858/#post-938176):
    I, @ Red_Pandaz_13 agree that if the application falls through, the ability to claim a town will still belong to @Jdawger . This means that I will not resell it to another third party user or use it on an unauthorized town without @Jdawger 's permission.

It was phrased like this (with help from oreo1227) to ensure that the claim is still mine since an actual town was not stated in the contract.

If something in the rules changed within the past month that I missed, can you please inform me.

#3 Jdawger, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Actually, I change my mind. I don't need the claim anymore. Can you lock this as void pls?

5. Kick_Me_1235

Kick_Me_1235 Retired Mod
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,556

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.