Town Claim Platinum_Foxy

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Jdawger, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    IGN:
    @Jdawger

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Platinum_Foxy

General Purpose of Contract:
    To facilitate the claim of a "yet to be named town" through the use of @Platinum_Foxy 's unused Town Claim, and then to transfer the ownership of the town from the permanent technical 'ownership' of the user @Platinum_Foxy to the permanent technical 'ownership' of @Jdawger

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Jdawger promise to pay @Platinum_Foxy nothing (as he offered it free). Evidence:
    I, @Jdawger, promise to send @Platinum_Foxy the necessary forums within 72 hours after the sealing of the contract
    I, @Jdawger, have the right to remove @Platinum_Foxy as mayor once @Jdawger obtains ownership

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

The following is what @Platinum_Foxy must agree to.
    I, @Platinum_Foxy indeed have an unused town claim and will give it to @Jdawger
    I, @Platinum_Foxy must claim whatever town @Jdawger wants and give 100% of everything within its borders to @Jdawger
    I, @Platinum_Foxy must put the claim in within 24 hours of receiving the Application format from @Jdawger via forum messaging.
    I, @Platinum_Foxy agree that if the application falls through, the ability to claim a town will still belong to @Jdawger . This means that I will not resell it to another third party user or use it on an unauthorized town without @Jdawger 's permission.
    I, @Platinum_Foxy agree that I will not destroy any blocks or loot any chest during the short time I will own the town.
    I, @Platinum_Foxy agree that because of the last agreement, any item that is removed from the town, with evidence from an Investigator or staff, will be returned to @Jdawger in full, in addition to the consequences that staff would inflict.​
    I, @Platinum_Foxy will agree for a town transfer application if/when permitted by @Jdawger and will comply. This will be done in a separate contract that @Platinum_Foxy MUST agree to.
    I, @Platinum_Foxy agree that, if necessary, any special actions needed towards the town will be done through me if @Jdawger cannot file for it. These include, but are not limited to, LWC removals, Trade sign removals, Town Warp App, Town to Town Portals, Heal Sign.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

Yes

2. Platinum_Foxy

Platinum_Foxy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +51
    Hey, I never authorized this? Please lock it.

3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    You offered it to me for free and I accepted

#3 Jdawger, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  4. Platinum_Foxy

Platinum_Foxy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +51
    I was joking xD, I actually do need the claim.

5. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Let's not troll, then.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.