Town "Emerald" New Ownership (Cyan Empire)

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by Jdawger, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Hello members of Emerald! I, Jdawger, am your new owner. Welcome to The Cyan Empire!!!
    @OlympiansAreGods @Krobkins @1Whetam1 @Lacrosse54321 @MrJiggle123

Now that the intro is out of the way, here are my future plans for the town:

First off, this town is going to be joined with the group of towns known as The Cyan Empire (Other towns already included are Ironwood, Glistengold, Redstone City (RS_City), Conquest, and all of Oreo1227's parts of Sweden)

Second off, I will be removing ALL perms temporary while I fix up some things/expand.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WILL NOT GET THEM BACK
    Since you all had perms in the past, I will be glad to give them back to you once I am done, FOR FREE!!! Just please respond to this thread that you are active and would love to keep them. However, after a week from the date of this post (7/27/17), I will assume that you are inactive. If you want them back after August 3rd, I will need to charge for them back (at reduced rate from what I will charge a new member)

Thirdly, I will be selling perms to members eventually (guess you could have guessed that from the last one lol)

Fourthly, oreo1227 will be listed as owner, but all questions towards the town should be directed towards me

That is all for now
    Cheers :)

#1 Jdawger, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    @OlympiansAreGods already messaged me Mid-Claim asking to keep them. I accepted them, so no need to post here unless you want

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Since the fourms were down, I am totally ok with August 4th for a response to keep the perms.

Also, I removed all perms except @OlympiansAreGods and @Krobkins since you both were on /seen within a week, but Krobkins, I still need a response to keep the perms by the date above

#3 Jdawger, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  4. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Time is up. Only Olympians made contact with me, so his perms are secured. @OlympiansAreGods please fourm message me when you can about a possible CoMayor position.