Town/Mayor Application

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by NossaFlossa, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NossaFlossa

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $200,000,000
    Ratings:
    +991
    IGN: austinsplaneguy
    Are you a Resident: yes
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: yes
    How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): selling plots in DreadersCity, pumpkin farming, working for others,being supported by ZeCheeseMaster with 20k.
    What will be the name of your new town?: X Vector
    What is the size of your town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200
    Are your town posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts: yes, the town posts are set.
    Post A: x -8505
    y 65
    z -3019
    Post B: x -8505
    y 64
    z -2819
    Post C: x -8305
    y 64
    z -2819
    Post D: x -8305
    y 64
    z -3019
    Have you checked our Zoning Laws and are we waiting for a neighbouring mayor response?: Yes I've checked, ZeCheeseMaster gave me permission with exceptions and deals. Which is expanding his city and making my a suburb
    Additional information about your town: It's going to be a nice prebuilt town where anyone is welcome to live. It's going to be the extention of Dreader's City [ZeCheeseMaster's town]. It's basically going to be the country but in the future like Ze's town.
    The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this?: yes, I do.

2. ZeCheeseMaster

ZeCheeseMaster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Permission Granted.

Rules/Deal:
    You're roads must be the same design as mine [Slab, Red bricks]
    You're homes are to be country, modern and Pagoda [Chinese Homes design by me]
    There will be no 10x10 plots.
    There will be no Megastructures [With exception under my permission and building statues]
    Atlantis will expand into your underwater plot
    Underworld will expand into your underworld plot
    The Skyworld is all yours....[You also have control over Atlantis and the Underworld at your side of the plot but I'm just building it for you or you can copy the design.]
    A giant UFO will fly above your town [In the middle, and in the highest point of the server]
    I would like to be the Co-Mayor [Meaning in the near future, I'll be the president, but you're the mayor of all your towns and I'll be ruling the country we talked about....Yes Me and Austin are making a country...]

In Return of This: You're Residents/Citizens will be able to use my farms, the building [Library, pool, hotel and etc.]

Do you wish to accept this?

3. NossaFlossa

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $200,000,000
    Ratings:
    +991
  4. ZeCheeseMaster

ZeCheeseMaster Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    Permission Granted.

I will also accept your Twin Towers: 1 pumpkin and 1 Melon.
    But remember, it must match my design of my buildings. [Slabs, Glass and water over it]
    You must build where your town borders mine. So on in the edge.
    I'll help build.

5. NossaFlossa

EcoDollars:
    $200,000,000
    Ratings:
    +991
    The 2 main things i wish to do are build 2 big towers, around 30-40 high and each about 30x30 no bigger and 1 will be pumpkins and the other will be melons, I'll make them in the corner around post C with your permission and and that wool house I showed you will be fairly high in the sky around post B

6. ZeCheeseMaster

ZeCheeseMaster Builder

Ratings:
    +0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.