TRUMP HAS BEEN ELECTED PRESIDENT

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mukund2345, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mukund2345

mukund2345 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. rNin

rNin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +84
    fuck

3. jwpwns

jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,628
    good

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. Digger0208

Digger0208 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +82
  5. 0TheRedHerring0

0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $175,286
    Ratings:
    +360
    1. Hillary won the popular vote. We can all be happy that at least the majority of voters didn't side with want a reality host with no political experience as our president.
    2. No actual votes for president have been cast. The only ones that matter are the electors in December. Electors are not bound to vote for the same candidate their state voted for. Maybe 20-30 will come to there senses and vote Hillary and save us from this mess.
    2. What a dark day for our nation. The first black president handing the keys off to the kkk.
    3. I hope Trump is found guilty of fraud through Trump University and Sexual Assult and we can impeach him. But then we are stuck with Mike Pence which is not any better really.

• Potato Potato x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. jwpwns

jwpwns ECC Sponsor

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,628

All you negative people need to give him a chance Clinton would of been far worse.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  7. Digger0208

Digger0208 Builder

Ratings:
    +82
    lol he is so tilted

#7 Digger0208, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  8. Digger0208

Digger0208 Builder

Ratings:
    +82
    Also, didn't Hillary also break the law? All of her emails lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. 0TheRedHerring0

0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $175,286
    Ratings:
    +360
    She would not have been. Absolutely not. I will not give a president who condones and brags about sexual assault a chance. I will not give a president who talks about the "good old days" when "they would be carrying them out on stretchers folks" towards peaceful black protestors at a rally. "Law enforcement used to work a lot faster than this folks". I will not give a president a chance who encouraged Russia and his buddy Putin to hack and interfere with the election. I will not give a President a chance who believes climate change is a Chinese hoax and will support dirty fossil fuels which will destroy any last chance we have of saving our environment. I will not give a vice president a chance with an appalling record on LGBT issues such as "conversion therapy" that had insanely high suicide rates.

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #9 0TheRedHerring0, Nov 9, 2016
  10. jwpwns

jwpwns ECC Sponsor

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,628

Cough cough clinton played a good part in funding isis. but whatever you want to think m8

11. miner1975

miner1975 є¢σмαѕтєя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +450
    It was pretty common for Trump supporters to be called racist, sexist, etc because it was an easy, simple excuse for people who didn't understand why Trump was even in the race. However, millions of US citizens, who you might brush off and consider racists, sexists, and 'deplorables' voted Donald Trump into office. Please, instead of making petty excuses consider that fact that half of the population in one of the best nations on this earth elected this person that you consider "horrible, deplorable, kkk, woman-hating" into office. Obviously people think it is time for something different, so instead of blaming things on racism and sexism, realize that what is truly the problem is the way the government has been run in the past. Poor administration is the REAL reason why someone like Trump was elected.

I'm not huge about Trump, he has said some stupid stuff but whatever, Clinton has done some pretty dumb stuff too. Aside from all the hate and emails and sexism etc, I think Donald has the potential to make some positive change in our government.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Snugguls

Snugguls @Noz
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +259
    BUILD IT

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #12 Snugguls, Nov 9, 2016
  13. y0landi

y0landi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +108
    Rip america

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
    #13 y0landi, Nov 9, 2016
  14. goblizz

goblizz The One and Only
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,576
    1. Hillary won the popular vote by a town the size of Savannah, Georgia. (~150,000 voters).

2. You mentioned the electors. The people who vote against their party are Faithless electors. Scenario time!
    - Assuming Donald Trump has Michigan and Arizona, he will have 306 votes to Hillary's 232 (She picks up Maine in this circumstance).
    - Faithless electors have occured only 9 times since 1912, averaging to one every two elections. In order for Hillary to win, she would need 38 faithless electors.
    - There are already two faithless electors in Washington State that have verbally committed to a candidate other than Hillary. That would mean her magic number increases to 40(+).
    - 40+ would mean Hillary would need the equivalent of Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Idaho combined.
    - State electorate voter laws bind their electorates pretty well. The largest faithless elector amount was 23 in the 1800s, in which those electors abstained. The largest flip to the other party is one, with most faithless electors tending to go 3rd party or abstain.

There's pretty much no way Hillary can win unless she gets multiple states to vote for her.

3. I abstain. There's a lot more to this that can even be explained.

4. Trump University lawsuits may pose a problem. But let's be honest, how much money does the guy have? He could settle them out of court no problem, and if he does go to court, I'm sure he'll bring evidence.

Sexual Assault allegations were just that allegations. Heck, in the most recent accusation, the person remained anonymous until an interview, then didn't show up! The others were shown to have connections to the DNC and the Clinton Campaign through Wikileaks, whether it was through telephone numbers located at DNCHQ or through DNC payrolls leaked.

Pence is to the right of Trump and has civil service experience in Congress, so my guess is that the same amount of stuff will get done under him as it would Donald due to the Republican majority in the House and Senate.

EDIT: Let me be clear here, I'm attempting to have a positive outlook. The negativity is hard on everyone and only stresses people out. Our reality is Trump is the newest US president-elect, and we have to make do with it. We can discredit or support him all we want to, but for better or for worse, he's there now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #14 goblizz, Nov 9, 2016
  15. TheWizardofNoz

TheWizardofNoz Builder

Ratings:
    +223
    [​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    lol fucking salty liberals trump trumped clinton

17. y0landi

y0landi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +108
    WELCOME BACK MATRIXX

18. SimsElemental

SimsElemental Builder

Ratings:
    +1,212
    Political discussion is not permitted in public sections of the forums. If you wish to continue this discussion, move it to the premium section. I will simply be locking this, please do not post suck threads in a public forum again, anyone.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.