[User Complaint] @0theredherring0

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by jmichael214, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Breach of loan contract. The player agreed to pay $600,000 over eight weeks, in return for a loan of $500,000. The player paid the first five payments. However, the entire loan should be repaid by now. There have now been three missed payments.
    Evidence:
    The contract is located here. As you will see, the payment schedule is triggered by the date on which I paid over the $500,000.

https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract-loan.153152/

The screenshot evidencing payment of the $500,000 is here:

The contract requires payments of $75,000 to a sign located at the location pictured in the contract thread. The payments were to be one week apart, and by virtue of the contract were due on July 7, 14, 21 and 28, and on August 4, 11, 19 and 25. Today is August 29, so the sign should be completely paid out.

Here is the sign today (August 29):
    Additional Information:
    Frankly, I'm more than a little surprised by this. I was inclined to let it go for now, until the player logged on recently after a long absence and didn't so much as /pm or /mail me. I would far prefer a payment plan to a ban, if the player responds. I don't like filing complaints and I very rarely do it, but I think I've let this go a little too long.

2. bobman3355

bobman3355 Mayor
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +866
    @jmichael214 Thank you for filing this complaint.
    @0TheRedHerring0 Could you please explain why this has not been paid off, or provide proof of payment. You have 24 hours to do this.

User given 24 hours to respond

3. bobman3355

bobman3355 Mayor
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +866
    Since it has been 24 hours and @0TheRedHerring0 has not responded to this I will be banning them for loan scamming.

Locked user banned for loan scamming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.