[User Complaint] @6ix9in

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by zevzero, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Accused Username:
    @6ix9in
    Complaint:
    SG Hacking, Being an alt of TheBluePickle.
    Evidence:
    Okay. First of all, a builder joins ECC and immediately asks me and ozzy to sg with him. So we play a round on sg2, and he beats me, ozzy, and lukewhiker. Kills all three of us, several games in a row. Really weird for a "new" builder to do, huh? Then he spams chat, and even says "HarraTheWarrior" in chat. If you don't know, harra was an alt of pickle who got banned for SG hacking a week ago, when he played against me and ozzy. Anyway, why would he mention harra if he's new? How would he know the name of a player who was banned for sg hacking... unless it was him. Also, he keeps spamming random imgur links in local SG chat, I don't wanna click them because they are probably bad links.

YouTube Video:

NOTICE HOW HE KILLS LUKE WITH A COMPASS **
    AT THE END OF THE VIDEO, WHEN HE FIGHTS OZZY, NOTICE HOW HE IS ALWAYS FACING HIM, AND NEVER MISSING A HIT **

[​IMG]

About the alt side of the complaint? It's not hard to tell that he's an alt. He seems to have a lot of knowledge about the server, and references to older banned alts of TheBluePickle. Also, his name sounds like an alt name... 6ix9in? It's very rare that a "new" builder joins and wins several SG games in a row, killing everyone. he hasn't lost ONE game so far.
    Additional Information:
    Listen- someone has to find a way to stop this kid. Pickle is now using his alts to hack SG, and get a lot of money, probably being used to fund an alt account which may do worse things in the future. It's really hurting the economy and ruining the fun in SG. There must be a way to stop him.

#1 zevzero, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Tagging the appropriate stuff
    @Game Admin

Please no more irrelevant posts in here.
    Thanks

3. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,495
    ZevZero said: ↑
    Accused Username:
    @6ix9in
    Complaint:
    SG Hacking, Being an alt of TheBluePickle.
    Evidence:
    Okay. First of all, a builder joins ECC and immediately asks me and ozzy to sg with him. So we play a round on sg2, and he beats me, ozzy, and lukewhiker. Kills all three of us, several games in a row. Really weird for a "new" builder to do, huh? Then he spams chat, and even says "HarraTheWarrior" in chat. If you don't know, harra was an alt of pickle who got banned for SG hacking a week ago, when he played against me and ozzy. Anyway, why would he mention harra if he's new? How would he know the name of a player who was banned for sg hacking... unless it was him. Also, he keeps spamming random imgur links in local SG chat, I don't wanna click them because they are probably bad links.

YouTube Video:

NOTICE HOW HE KILLS LUKE WITH A COMPASS
    AT THE END OF THE VIDEO, WHEN HE FIGHTS OZZY, NOTICE HOW HE IS ALWAYS FACING HIM, AND NEVER MISSING A HIT

About the alt side of the complaint? It's not hard to tell that he's an alt. He seems to have a lot of knowledge about the server, and references to older banned alts of TheBluePickle. Also, his name sounds like an alt name... 6ix9in? It's very rare that a "new" builder joins and wins several SG games in a row, killing everyone. he hasn't lost ONE game so far.
    Additional Information:
    Listen- someone has to find a way to stop this kid. Pickle is now using his alts to hack SG, and get a lot of money, probably being used to fund an alt account which may do worse things in the future. It's really hurting the economy and ruining the fun in SG. There must be a way to stop him.

Being an alt of TheBluePickle. Really weird for a "new" builder to do, huh? It's not hard to tell that he's an alt. He seems to have a lot of knowledge about the server, and references to older banned alts of TheBluePickle Pickle is now using his alts to hack SG Also, his name sounds like an alt name... 6ix9in? It's very rare that a "new" builder joins and wins several SG games in a row, killing everyone. he hasn't lost ONE game so far.

Acusation...accusation...accusation which you have no jurisdiction to even make without proof, you need proper proof of this to make a complaint of that. If not just tell a moderater.

Kills all three of us, several games in a row. Really weird for a "new" builder to do, huh?

Why does a new builder have anything to do with pvp skills? lol. I can go on any PvP server and dominate? that has nothing to do with how new i am to the server.

NOTICE HOW HE KILLS LUKE WITH A COMPASS

This is my favourite here. Im sorry what hacked client gives a compass an advantage? lol. This happens all the time with items, i've killed people with porkchops.... or with my hands even though i was using a sword the entire time. This claim makes no sense toward your accusation of hacking... what advantage would a compass have? xD It's a simple glitch and does not give a purposeful advantage

AT THE END OF THE VIDEO, WHEN HE FIGHTS OZZY, NOTICE HOW HE IS ALWAYS FACING HIM, AND NEVER MISSING A HIT

Now lets teach nerd a hard lesson here. His client says 1.8, regardless of vanilla or not he could have a hacked client or not i dont care not the point here. But, 1.8 was before the 1.9 PvP update, where swords and all tools have a cool down on attack, correct? Yes. 1.8 hacked clients did not have to count for this, therefor did not need to wait to attack, all 1.8 hacked clients are to attack as fast as possible. But yet in the video the user is clicking on cooldown, simply as put, a 1.8 hacked client would not act the same as it did in the video, at least for the swords fight part of this. He does miss many hits as well if you even watched yourself, and the head movements dont implicate any sort of client as well. 1.9 is when the combat update was out, yet his 1.8 "client" was waiting to attack.

I've never seen a hacked client even do what his bow did, and as well as he did miss a shot. I've seen many stupid bow glitches and i think this is just one to add to the list. . There would have to be way more evidence regarding the bow part of it for staff to even take it into consideration at all. You can't just ban someone off of 3 hits and a miss.

Being on the hacking team I feel it is aware here to post infoimraiton i know about clients and hacked clients to further defend the user being complained on. All of this information is relevant. @Riggs316

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #3 KingNdm, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  4. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1