[User Complaint] @aporth

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by KingCharlie9, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    User violated the rule Section 3 Clause 2 'Scamming'. In this case the scam was 'Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming' as stated in the rule.

What happened?
    Aporth gave me a job, and the description was 'Place dirt'. So, after he showed me an area to place dirt in, told me it was 1k ecd and provided me with a small amount of dirt, I did. Then after I told him I finished, he said I misunderstood and showed me a larger area to place dirt in. I did not feel that the price I was **due to be payed** was worth the amount of work needed, so I requested a raise - 2.5k ecd. He agreed.
    Then I ran out of dirt - the amount provided was not enough for the job. I went to go get a stack from my personal supply, then used it, but it still was not enough. Then I asked Aporth for more, and he said 'go get it from mining'. I said No, since that was not in the job description. Then he said I was fired.

I still have not received the amount due to me which was 2.5k ECD. I know I haven't completed the full work, but this was because Aporth told me to leave the town. I feel I should be paid somewhat for the work that I did, as it is essentially getting free dirt placing. If there are no repercussions for this, then who's to say he could do this to more people and get away with it?

If he wanted it done, he should have said 'Need people to get AND place dirt'. I was only told to place dirt.

When did it happen?
    Within the last 60 minutes from me posting this.

Why is it neccessary to take action against this user?
    Because, part of the Scamming rule 3.2, failing to uphold your part of the deal is punishable by a ban. I did not receieve money from Aporth. All I really want is 1k or something, I don't really mind, I just want to be compensated, aporth.

The user himself said 'the job was to place dirt', and never said anything about collecting dirt too. So there you have it :/
    Evidence:
    I have some screenshots, as well as some chat logs. I know chat logs aren't a sufficient form of evidence, however they help the case so I will be providing them nonetheless.

Screenshots:

Server logs- I am willing to send my latest.log to the staff member reviewing this, as it has some personal text as well.
    Additional Information:
    I would just like to be compensated for my work, thank you.
    User was also quick to find reasons to 'fire me' - which implies he may have planned to do this.

I felt that the user was rude, that is my personal perspective though, because I was typing and he said 'Get to work right now' and I said 'Patience,' and he said 'patience? i am your boss dont tell me to patience'. So erm, I personally felt that was mean. Also claimed I was a 'headache' :/

#1 KingCharlie9, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  2. BigFatDonkeyHead

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +99
    First, you didn't do the job I wanted you to do. Second, I paid you...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#2 BigFatDonkeyHead, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  3. KingCharlie9

KingCharlie9 EcoPremiumPrestigeLegendTycomaster
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +526
    Thank you, I did not see this payment.

Can a Moderator please lock this, seeing as I have been payed what I deem sufficient for the work I completed.

4. xLegend_Killer

xLegend_Killer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +104
    Locked upon user request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.