[User Complaint] @Avaden / @shanepvp

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by theYuniverse, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theYuniverse

theYuniverse Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +18
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Trolling and harrassing me and @grondman03 by destroying a spawner I was advertising about, just to mess up my plans. I was advertising about a spawner that I made an xp farm from (in mining) and he went ahead and used /v to look for it and destroy it. Then, I tried making money with @grondman03 by SG-ing with him a bit, and Avaden decides to join and use kits to rek us both, and then boasts about winning. Proof in the pics...
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    So I was mining and found a dungeon with a skelly spawner. I decided to build a farm around the spawner so that I could farm xp more efficiently. Once I had it built, I advertised that I was selling coords to an xp farm, and @priMELval and @Avaden started talking about looking for it in mining. A guy @grondman03 bought coords and tped to me, but while he was farming xp, and I was mining, I checked on the spawner to see if it was spawning and found that it was gone. I then looked at chat and read that Avaden and priMELval were joking about having destroyed it, when Avaden actually had (destroyed it) while he was in /v. I don't have screenshots of when they were joking about it, because I didn't think of reporting him at first. After

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
    #1 theYuniverse, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  2. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,431
    Thank you for filing this complaint @theYuniverse.

Seeing as I handled most of this in game, and action was already taken towards @Avaden I shall be dismissing this complaint.

If you ever see something like this again, feel free to report it.

Locked: Complaint Dismissed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.