[User Complaint] Bobbysix6

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Jdawger, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Accused Username:
    Bobbysix6
    Complaint:
    Telling me to shove a (fairly generous) offer up my a**
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    Bobby has my old head that was stolen from me years ago (has my secondary skin on it). I offered to exchange it for my current head. He denied. Offer my head and 10k and explained it was a "mutually beneficial trade" as we both get something we value. He said 650k.

I did say then that he was "the same bobby that everyone hates" before this, which I do admit was uncalled for, but for him to respond like this isn't something a long time member should express towards another member (especially another long time member)

Normally, I would let this go, but bobby has been a thorn in my side for years (I reported him at least twice and helped others report him as well). Usually I would not affiliate myself with him, but seeing as that skull is very valuable to me, I decided I should make an attempt (as maybe he changed).

I also know that forum messages are a lot more graceful when it comes to this stuff (as compared to global), and I don't really expect much to happen towards bobby, but this should be used as a note when/if he appeals that he has not changed at all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Jdawger, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Jesus Christ I feel like a teacher on duty at recess.
    Go to your corners boys, stop being naughty.

You told him everyone hates you in private, and he told you to shove something in your butt in private.
    You guys are literally both over the age of 18 are you not. Mother of god.

[​IMG]

Complaint handled.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #2 andrewkm, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.