[User Complaint] gangnamstyle789

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by CritixPlayz, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CritixPlayz

CritixPlayz Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Accused Username:
    gangnamstyle789
    Complaint:
    Scamming: A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

We both agreed for him to buy me multihome and tp for 250k and when I paid it him he said that he had purchased it but half an hour later it is not here and when I asked for receipt he simply says his dads not home. I believe this cmompletely goes against the rules of ECC.

quite frankly, if I can be reimbursed then I would not like to see him banned.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    I felt like I shouldn't have done this, but I did and I havent broken the rules and he has, I just want justice

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    I've contacted the user ingame via mail about this complaint, so he can (hopefully) share his side of the story.

Regardless, please be patient while we conduct a further investigation into this.

3. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $3,630,000
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    I've looked into this a bit. gangnamstyle789 turned all of your money into dia blocks, which I have seized and will give back to you @CritixPlayz. He has been banned for donation scamming.

Locked - User Banned for Donation Scamming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.