[User Complaint] @platinum_foxy ....Player has deleted forum account?

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Mysticgoli123, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysticgoli123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Hi, i have sold a Melon Sword to Platinum_foxy but they have been banned twice in the past few weeks.
    The player owes me money for the star tool, 900k, paid 50k already.
    The player also owes me for features bought, 262.5k

I first sold the features then the melon sword to this player so that it would enable them to make the money more efficiently. We had an agreement to the msword to pay 100k into a sign every time the player won the amount in lotto.

I do believe the players intentions are to pay me back, but the holdback on the money and the tool has restricted me from moving onwards and upwards. What would you suggest i do since the player is banned as of 4 hours ago

Upon going to load screenshots of features agreements i discovered i had deleted them accidentally. But the player has recently bought large volumes of features through me with no problem playing back
    Evidence:

Additional Information:

#1 Mysticgoli123, Oct 1, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  2. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    Thank you for filing this report @Mysticgoli

If you ever see something like this again, please feel free to file another report.

Seeing as @Platinum_Foxy is already banned, I shall be adding this to their ban reason

Locked: Scamming added to Ban Reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.