[User Complaint] @Ragindevonian

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Arshi, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arshi

Arshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Scamming
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    So the user told me that this complaint would be invalid since I am "banned" on my main account but I dont think thats a valid reason for him to not payback.
    |
    >> https://gyazo.com/a31dcc40e80c47dacd31d7347f8f788a

The agreement states he owes me 200k every week for 24 weeks (He paid off 1 week already) which I have a sign at /warp sidville on the second floor, theres a time stap on the sign beside it and I can also screenshot my screenshot folder with exact time

I havent bypassed my ban in game and the only reason why I know he hasnt paid is that Ive asked other players to check if any payments have been made.

Also If this appeal is "invalid" because I am banned, I would like the particular rule copy and pasted on this complaint.

I would also like to suggest for users to NOT reply to this thread or staff will probs warn ya.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023

Two smods have told me I can wait and I told you this. I was willing to try and work with you and DIP but i guess you don't want to.

3. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    Thank you for filing this complaint @Arshi

If you ever have a complaint like this again, please feel free to file another report.

However, seeing as your main account @ThatKidArshi is forum banned, and as well with the reasoning of that @RaginDevonian is only obliged to make payments once your main account is unbanned. Therefore he doesn't have to make any payments.

Until you appeal from your main account. I shall be dismissing this complaint.

Locked: Main Account must appeal / Complaint Dismissed.

#3 Ozzyblack21, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.