[User Complaint] SunPrince

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Miukii, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miukii

Miukii Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +44
    Accused Username:
    SunPrince
    Complaint:
    User is harassing and slandering me about a resolved matter in an agreement on a purchased hire. I was hired by a resident in Lapisvalley (/warp lapisvalley) who paid me 2k in advance at first. User's name is Elembra.
    Later on by about 11pm yesterday, Sunprince with her permission paid me 10k for the rest.

This morning Elembra came online and we discussed the matter of 5k for the extra mats i had paid for. I wanted to charge too originally for the lanterns for lighting but said never mind so it was 5k for the extra mats i paid for. She agreed and paid for them without complaint, said thank you and went on her way.

Sun proceeded to message me later asking why i "scammed" her. I told him that I did not and that she agreed to the terms after i explained what was going on. He began to call me a scumbag 14 year old. He also kept claiming i scammed after i asked him to stop. Then he threatened me with a "thatll come back to bite you later" response.
    Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    Here is the claim of him slandering me.
    And below is him threatening me via party chat.
    [MOD-EDIT]
    Additional Information:
    I felt this user could have behaved more maturely rather than instantly jumping to name calling and threats. Even if i tried to tell him it was resolved, he did not seem to listen.
    I do not know what kind of messages were sent between the two of them but Elembra seemed to be fine with it.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Miukii, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2018
  2. SunPrince

SunPrince Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +34
    So petty.

This just adds to how scummy you're acting man.

I confront you on an issue cause Elembra was telling me you made her pay an extra 5k after you agreed to accept my 10k.

Then after I confront you about it you take segments of a conversation to make me look like the bad guy. Shame on you.

You agreed to accept 10k ECD for the ENTIRE job.

Then turn around and add 5 redstone lamps to the house and demand 5k more. What.

#2 SunPrince, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  3. Elembra

Elembra Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    So, since this was about me, the whole idea was to build a home on a hill, provided supplies, didn't ask for a huge house, was paying 2k an hour and nothing was said about payment for materials. Sunprince paid 10k because he's very nice and giving and obviously they agreed to it. I was not aware of having to pay for extra materials but I paid the 5k anyway because I didn't want a scam report filed against be and then be banned. these are the screenshots of our conversation (which are time stamped in the bottom right corner), and I very much complained and ask very many questions before sending the 5k so I wouldn't be reported. all that was said in the beginning is that I had a ton of concrete to get rid of and that it was 2k an hour. that was our agreement. I paid 2k up front so 2k plus 10k is 6 hours. and there were no screenshots showing that all the materials he or she bought had cost 5k. therefore yes I do have a problem but paid only because I didn't want a report against me and be possibly banned.

#3 Elembra, Mar 22, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  4. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    Elembra, I will give you 5k the next time I see you in game as compensation. So you won’t be losing money. :)

5. Ian__D

Ian__D æ
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,678
    Thank you @Miukii for filing this complaint.

I have talked to both @Elembra and @Miukii in-game and it seems that they have patched things up. As for @SunPrince, it seems that he was just trying to stand up for @Elembra. I talked to @SunPrince in game about maybe taking a different approach to diffusing situations like these in the future, and he understood. Therefore, I will be locking this complaint, as no further action needs to be taken.

Complaint locked. @SunPrince spoken to in-game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.