[User Complaint] @XboyFernz

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Red_Pandaz_13, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red_Pandaz_13

Red_Pandaz_13 Hippie Panda
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +158
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Kept following me around anytime he say me, flying on my screen where I couldn't see or do anything (mostly at spawn). User did not stop when I asked him to, nor when staff did.
    Evidence:

Additional Information:
    I'm mean this is just so stupid and childish at this point. Staff, please do something. Also, I understand video would be better, but I do not record videos on my laptop, my apologies.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Red_Pandaz_13, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    There are people starving and fleeing from war and all sorts. Instead of complaining about what's being done about those things we are complaining about "xboyfernz" following me in the sg lobby disgusting if you ask me.

• Potato Potato x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263

As you can see the user stalks me in sg it's very uncomfortable and childish and I would like it to stop

4. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    If anything all these complaints are an attack on me
    I'm added to her town and I file a complaint because she removed me without 3 day notice. Then she adds me back but breaks down the farm so I can't use it
    She then reports me for asking her if I could build her a free house
    And then this I'm actually getting really annoyed and stressed out I don't understand what her problem is.

5. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    No more irrelevant comments, this complaint has gotten quite out of control with unneeded comments.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    see any sympathy I would have for you in your situation sort of goes out the window with a comment like that

yeah no

look you're bothering someone over petty stuff to the point where they've had to file literally 3 different complaints on you. 3. different. ones.

I'm just gonna put this out there for the both of you (@xboyfernz @Red_Pandaz_13), I expect the both of you to be able to leave each other alone. If either one of you find yourselves unable to do that, that one will also find themselves unable to log into ecc for a day or so. This is your last and only warning on this one.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.