Vice-Owner of the Coco Museum (Red_Pandaz_13)

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Jdawger, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    IGN:
    @Jdawger

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Red_Pandaz_13

General Purpose of Contract:
    A formal agreement of the rules/opportunities/duties that are included with Vice-Owner in the town of Coco (and the multiple museums that are within it's boundaries)

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    -I, @Jdawger have technical ownership of everything within Coco's Boundaries
    -I, @Jdawger will respect any ideas, suggestions, etc that my potentially new Vice-Owner, @Red_Pandaz_13 had, and I have the right to deny or accept any that I want
    -With that being said, If I ask for @Red_Pandaz_13 to do something that requires money, I must pay @Red_Pandaz_13 the necessary amount that we agree upon.​
    -I, @Jdawger will add @Red_Pandaz_13 to the town of Coco within 72 hours of this contract's lock
    -I,@Jdawger will create a forum message group for @Red_Pandaz_13 to talk about things involved in the museums also within 72 hours of the contract lock
    -I, @Jdawger have the right to remove/demote/restrict @Red_Pandaz_13 from the whole town of Coco or certain aspects of it (such as the chests of items) if I see that she is not at least meeting my expectations

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    -I, @Red_Pandaz_13 agree that everything within the boundaries of Coco belong to @Jdawger
    -With that being said, I, @Red_Pandaz_13 will not take any blocks, heads, items; alter any blocks, heads, items; or physically place any blocks, heads, items without first consulting the head of the Coco Museum, @Jdawger first
    - @Red_Pandaz_13 can mine the cocoa beans that are around the town (except the Coco Drop) as long as she replants​
    -I, @Red_Pandaz_13 have the right to promote the museums as I see fit, as long as I am not undermining them.
    -I, @Red_Pandaz_13 have the right to buy items for the museums as I wish
    -I, @Red_Pandaz_13 understand that the money I use to buy these items and heads is going to be mostly out of my pocket (If I voluntarily buy it)​
    -I, @Red_Pandaz_13 have the right to accept donations towards the museums, as long as I am not using it for personal gain and I notify @Jdawger via /pm, /mail send, the forum group, or a thank you to the donor in the Coco Museum public thread (https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/coco-head-museum-museum-of-ecc.169626/page-1) asap.
    -I, @Red_Pandaz_13 will not add anybody else to the town of Coco for any reason whatsoever without consulting @Jdawger first
    Since I, @Red_Pandaz_13 still have technical ownership of the town of Coco, the terms regarding the special town features that were outlined in our last contract (https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/thre...-claim-from-red_pandaz_13.168858/#post-938176) still apply here, despite the fact that I will be listed as an owner again.
    -However, as part of the Coco Staff team, @Red_Pandaz_13 is expected to pay at least 10%-15% of the town feature, depending on what the feature is​
    - @Red_Pandaz_13 has the right to report any member/owner of Coco if they are acting poorly (within reason, and includes @Jdawger )
    -I, @Red_Pandaz_13 MUST donate my /skull to the museum within 72 hours after the locking of the contract :)

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

Yes

#1 Jdawger, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. Frostystorm1

Frostystorm1 BulletClub ︻╦╤─ | Former Senior Super Moderator
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,095
    @Jdawger, thank you for creating this contract.

Unfortunately I am unable to approve it for a few main reasons:

The first reason is that the scope of the contract is too broad to enforce. The contract is trying to cover too many bases at once without having a specific focus.
    Second, most clauses in the contract are very ambiguous. One example is this:
    Even just looking at this one clause, there isn't really a way for us to tell if you have or haven't taken ideas from @Red_Pandaz_13 into account or not. A lot of the clauses are hard to interpret and similar to the one above.

The only clauses in co-mayorship contracts we can enforce are ones regarding evictions, LWCs, selling plots, etc, but there are none of those in this contract. If you would like to, try to create another contract with the aforementioned things that the staff can enforce, and we would be happy to approve it.

Locked: Contract Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.