voting contract

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by DareDevil_0310, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DareDevil_0310

DareDevil_0310 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:
    @DareDevil_0310

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @green_tiger77

General Purpose of Contract:
    DareDevil_0310 will pay green_tiger77 10 nstars or 6k per week to give DareDevil_0310 4 nstars everyday by means inclucing voting using the name DareDevil_0310 on all 4 voting sites everyday.
    DareDevil_0310 will also size to vote at all until this contract ends.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    DareDevil_0310 will come on to the server once any day of the week (monday-sunday) to either place 10 nstars into a locked chest in the city thejungle or pay green_tiger77 directly, only if the amount of nstars recived are correct. a breach in this contract will result in a 1k fine and discontinue the contract.
    these terms will uphold until the contract is breached.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    green_tiger77 must give DareDevil_0310 4 nstars a day by means including voting using the username DareDevil_0310 on all 4 voting websites everyday.
    This will uphold until the contract is breached by either one of us.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I, DareDevil_0310 agree to these terms.
    green_tiger77 please state whether you agree or not and state your preferred payment.

contract end date: 2017-12-12

#1 DareDevil_0310, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. green_tiger77

green_tiger77 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +66
    IGN: @green_tiger77

I as another party of this contract I agree to all terms.

3. DiamondDesire

DiamondDesire Queen of Diamonds
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,288
    Hey guys, we use a format with forum contracts.

@DareDevil_0310, You have to fill out this format with the parts highlighted in yellow filled out with the information needed;

@green_tiger77 when @DareDevil_0310 has edited and filled out this format if you agree to the terms laid out you can agree with this format and change the highlighted yellow to the appropriate information;

Rules on forum contracts and How to write/start them and other information can also be found here;

https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/start-here-contract-forum-rules-and-format.43164/
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract-writing-guidelines-tips.121729/

#3 DiamondDesire, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  4. DareDevil_0310

DareDevil_0310 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    na, we can understand this contract, plus, i am too lazy to do it

5. DiamondDesire

DiamondDesire Queen of Diamonds
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,288
    Unfortunately it has to be in those formats for staff to approve the contract without the approval and something were to happen for example, the deal was not being met, the staff cannot enforce this via this contract. Also if you read the guidelines in one of the links I gave you, there needs to also be an end date to your contract.

#5 DiamondDesire, Jun 17, 2017
  6. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    Hello @DareDevil_0310, what @DiamondDesire is saying is correct in that you need to use the proper format in order for us to be able to review, accept, and enforce this contract. She is also correct in that you need to specify an end-date and not just "whenever we want." Please make the necessary changes so that we can get things moving again, thanks guys.

@DareDevil_0310 please edit your main post and use this exact format:
    AFTER the correct format has been used, @green_tiger77 please re-agree using this exact format:

7. DareDevil_0310

DareDevil_0310 Builder

Ratings:
    +2

#7 DareDevil_0310, Jun 17, 2017
  8. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Alright so in order for this contract to be enforceable, a few changes need to be made.

There is no way for us to tell whether @green_tiger77 got the nstars from voting or not and so rather than stating that they must vote under your name, re-word it so it states that all @green_tiger77 must do is place 4 nstars in a designated chest everday (provide the location of the chest) for X amournt of days. You need to include an end date because we do not enforce open ended contracts.

You will also need to include how you, @DareDevil_0310, will pay @green_tiger77 for their service. I suggest using a trade sign as a means of transferring payment that can be setup by @green_tiger77. Make this payment be due on a set schedule so for example, every 7 days starting on 6/18, @DareDevil_0310 must pay X amount of ECD into a sign (provide the location) that will be setup by @green_tiger77.

Remember that when making contracts, the more specific you are, the better. Please make the necessary changes if you still wish to get this contract approved, thanks guys

#8 THCOOL, Jun 17, 2017
  9. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    @DareDevil_0310 I noticed that you made some edits earlier this morning, however you still forgot to edit some things.

As I said before, we can NOT enforce this. There is simply no way for us to tell whether the nstars that @green_tiger77 are providing you came from voting under your name or not. For this reason, please change it so that it says something along the lines of "@green_tiger77 will give @DareDevil_0310 4 nstars everyday for X amount of days." This way, you still get your Nstars regardless of whether @green_tiger77 voted under your name or not. This will make the contract enforceable because it takes voting completely out of it, unless however, the purpose of this contract has nothing to do with the nstars and all @DareDevil_0310 wants is the voting medals or to get rid of the 24 hour reminder? If that is the case then please let me know, but if its not, then please make the changes that I suggested above.

Also, you need to specify the exact location of the chest in which @green_tiger77 has to put the nstars into. Please include the XYZ coordinates of this chest and what world it is in.

Please choose a specific day in which this payment will be due by. As I suggested earlier, I suggest having @green_tiger77 create a trade sign that will sell 1 dirt for $6,000 or 10 nstars. This way, you can word it as such, "@DareDevil_0310 must make weekly payments of either 10 nstars or $6,000 into a trade sign that will be made by @green_tiger77 located at <provide XYZ coordinates and world>, and will be due every Sunday starting on 6/25 and ending on <end-date>"

As I said above, we cant enforce this because there is no way to tell if @green_tiger77 voted under your name or not. For this reason, please change it so that it says something along the lines of "@green_tiger77 must place 4 nstars into a chest located at <provide XYZ coords and world it is in> everyday starting 6/19 and ending on <end-date>."

We simply cannot enforce a contract that ends nearly 2-3 years from now. Please choose a realistic time frame. Something within this same year preferably please lol.

@DareDevil_0310 I am starting to question the reason for this contract so I must ask... what is the purpose of this contract? Do you just want to get the 4 daily nstars? Or are you trying to get a voting medal or something else?

10. DareDevil_0310

DareDevil_0310 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    i want to get nstars, but i always forget to vote, so why not pay a small price to earn more?
    he wants more money, i dont want to wait on my laggy wifi for 4 hours everyday but still want some nstars, so why not, it's a win-win.

#10 DareDevil_0310, Jun 18, 2017
  11. THCOOL

Ratings:
    +781
    Alright thank you for clarifying. Due to the number of edits that have already been and still need to be made in order for this contract to be anyway near enforceable, I will be locking and denying this current contract. If you still wish to have this enforced, then you are free to simply make a new contract with the necessary changes. Some of those changes are:

• Since all you care about is that you get your 4 daily nstars, there is NO need to include "voting under daredevils name" or even "votIng" anywhere in the contract. All the purpose of the contract needs to state is that green_tiger will pay 4nstars daily into a chest and in return, daredevil will pay either 6k or 10nstars to green_tiger on a weekly basis for X amount of weeks
    • You will need to include the exact location of this chest meaning you need to include the XYZ coordinates as well as what world it is in. (Type /whereami to find out in-game)
    • You also need to choose a specific day in which your weekly payment to green_tiger will be due. As I suggested multiple times, please have green_tiger setup a trade sign that sells 1 dirt for either $6,000 or 10 nstars. Then in the contract have it state this exactly, "@DareDevil_0310 must make weekly payments of either 10 nstars or $6,000 into a trade sign that will be made by @green_tiger77located at <provide XYZ coordinates and world>, and will be due every Sunday starting on 6/25 and ending on <end-date>." You can change which week ot starts if youd like.
    • Include, "@green_tiger77 must place 4 nstars into a chest located at <provide XYZ coords and world it is in>everyday starting 6/19 and ending on <end-date>."
    • You also need to choose a realistic end-date.... 2-3 years is not realistic whatsever. Please choose a realistic date that is within this same year.
    If you still have issues with this, then I recommend asking a 3rd person for help writing the contract. Many users including myself provide contract writing services for this exact reason.

Denied - Locked

#11 THCOOL, Jun 18, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.