- 1 Legacy/Rising
- 2 Nether
- 3 End
- 4 Mining
- 5 Survival Games
You are automatically placed in the Rising World upon joining our server. Here you will first be ranked as a Builder, and are free to move up as you play and apply for further ranks! The possibilities here are endless! Following are some of the MAIN FEATURES EcoCityCraft has to offer you!
- A great community filled with awesome people!
- An active staff team ready to help you and keep the server safe!
- A full featured economy system where you can buy, sell, and trade almost anything / anywhere!
- Amazing Anti-Griefing tools to help detect griefers, roll back lost damages and keep your creations in great shape!
- Very powerful Anti-Cheating detection to assist with keeping your gaming environment safe and fair!
- Powerful protection plugins to assist in town security, block security as well as individual chest/door security and more!
- Tons of awesome features to make your gaming experience the most enjoyable one possible. Over 30+ Plugins including many exclusive custom ones!
EcoCityCraft runs on one of the very best servers money can buy at one of the most secure/fastest datacenters in the world! The following hardware has been proved to run over 150 online simultaneously! We are able to achieve and provide this for our users because of all the wonderful support provided to us from our donators! Thank you very much for staying loyal to EcoCityCraft!
- Manually custom tuned intel i7-3770k overclocked @ 4.5ghz
- 32GB DDR3 ECC Memory (Fully dedicated to EcoCityCraft)
- 120GB Intel 520 SSD + 2x120GB Intel 520 SSDs in RAID-0 (Fully dedicated to EcoCityCraft) + 1TB Backup
- Blazing fast dedicated 1Gbit/1Gbit connection (Check out the amazing speedtest! http://www.speedtest.net/result/1352613022.png)
- 30TB of monthly bandwidth capacity w/ dedicated DDoS protection
- Entire machine is dedicated to running EcoCityCraft and nothing more, providing the best quality experience possible!
Legacy/Rising World Border (30,000x30,000)
We have a world border in effect at Legacy/Rising. It is an enormous 30,000x30,000 blocks in size.
If you reach the border, the game will tell you and bounce you back. It is impossible to cross it.
This is to prevent potential world map size grief and prevent our map from getting way too big in size!
EcoCityCraft has its own Lottery! Gamble it up for your chance at winning whatever is in the pot, including any bonus an admin may put in at the time!
You do not have to be online to claim your prize. If you are offline when the draw happens, and you win the money will automatically go into your account. As well don't forget to check previous winners with the /lottery winners command! Here are a couple tips and tricks:
- Each lottery ticket costs $1000, of which $850 goes into the pot.
- Buying only 1 ticket while others buy many will increase the amount you win, however will lower your chances
- Buying an enormous amount of tickets will almost guarantee yourself a win, however beware, if that time comes that you are due to lose, you may lose a lot!
- Do not complain about users buying too many tickets. Theoretically, the odds are always proper. Say you buy 1 ticket, and your friend buys 10. There are now 11 chances to win out there, with 10 of them belonging to your friend. However probability says that once out of those 10 times your friend will lose therefore evening things out as you win with 10 to 1 odds. Meaning if you'd like a better chance at winning, you can buy an enormous amount of tickets, however eventually when you do lose - as probability goes, you are loosing more then the average player. Keep this in mind before complaining that someone is buying too many tickets, as eventually a user with just 1 or 2 tickets will win a BIG prize even though most of the time they will lose to those with more chances.
There are numerous perks for you to unlock with EcoDollars as you progress though the ranks. These special perks are exclusively available in-game!
These perks are unlockable on our Main Server! Many of them have Plus and Plus2 versions for those wishing to do absolutely everything!
- Extended Commands
- Extended Creations
There are numerous unlockable kits for our Survival Games! All also include unlockable Plus and Plus2 versions for extra perks!
Supporter Exclusive Cosmetics!
We have exclusive cosmetic perks for those wishing to support the server. Visit shop.ecocitycraft.com for more information!
The following pets are all available:
Cat * Wolf * Pig * Cow Chicken * Sheep * Bat * Mooshroom Squid * Snow Golem * Iron Golem * Horse Villager * Rabbit Zombie * Skeleton * Spider * Creeper Cabe Spider * Zombie Pigman * Slime Magma Cube * Witch * Blaze * Ghast Enderman * Guardian * Endermite Silverfish * Wither
As well get bonus pet features:
- Pet Hat
- Pet Nursery
- Pet Rider
We have a number of supporter exclusive particle trails:
Cloud * Critical Hits * Lava Drip Water Drip * Enchantment * Spark Spell * Large Smoke * Magic Crit Ambient Mob Spell * Portal * Redstone Dust Snowshovel * Snowball Poof * Splash Town Aura * Wake * Ender Signal Lava * Mob Spell * Music Note Angry Villager * Colored Redstone Dust Flame * Slime * Happy Villager Instant Spell * Witch Magic * Hearts
- Custom Tag
- Player Spawn Statues
- Forums Gold Account
- Forums Gold Light Account
To get to the nether you must be a survivor rank or higher. (You automatically become a survivor with your purchase)
Go up to our spawn area and proceed to the north-west towards our Nether set-up.
All nether commands will be listed in our Server Commands section.
Here is some useful information to know about the nether:
- No destroying spawn! If caught you will lose access with no refund!
- PVP is enabled.
- Griefing is not punishable (However griefing the nether spawn is not allowed and will get your nether access removed! Move away a good distance away from spawn before destroying any part of it. You have been warned!)
- Wars are allowed
- Fire does indeed spread!
- Aggressive mobs spawn in the nether. Beware!
- LWC is disabled; this is free-for-all at its best.
- We will not roll anyone back for griefing/destroying/killing in the nether!
- The nether is basically a free-for-all war-zone. Simply move away from the small protected spawn area, and have fun!
- Battle with sneaking, tnt, lava, fire, and more!
- No towns/regions will ever be secured for anyone within the nether!
- There is a 5000x5000 border currently in effect.
- The nether also includes a chat channel accessible with the "/ch nether" command. Alternately you can use the shortcut "/ch n". We ask EVERYONE to keep all chat in the nether channel while in the nether* *Remember however our chat rules are still in place, and our language rule is still in effect! Do not abuse it or you WILL be punished.
- The nether will regenerate at totally random times (generally around once per month). Don't get used to living there or keeping your items there.
To get to the end you must be a voyager rank or higher.
The Aether Portal is labeled 'Aether' and has a floating Island above it with a house. If you need help finding it at all, feel free to private message a staff member.
All aether commands will be listed in our Server Commands section.
Here is some useful information to know about the aether:
- All Legacy / Rising rules apply in the aether! As well the no-griefing rule is extremely enforced! Anyone caught griefing anything in the aether will lose their aether status with absolutely no refund! BEWARE! (The user will also have all their changes rolled back)
- The aether functions just as Legacy / Rising, with the same blocked items, blocked fires, etc.
- PVP is disabled
- Griefing is not allowed
- Farms are not allowed in the Aether.
- LWC is enabled
- Mobs do not respawn in the Aether.
- The aether is basically a peaceful building world. Simply move away from the small protected spawn area, and enjoy/relax!
- No towns/regions will ever be secured for anyone within the aether.
- There is a 5000x5000 border currently in effect.
- The aether also includes a brand new channel accessible with the "/ch aether" command. Alternately you can use the shortcut "/ch a" We ask everyone to keep all chat in the aether channel while in the aether* *Remember our chat rules are still in place, and our Language rule is still in effect! Do not abuse it or you will be punished.
Go to our EcoCityCraft spawn area and find the mining portal area! The area has a giant pickaxe above it and in writing 'Mining'.
All mining commands will be listed in our Server Commands section.
Here is some useful information to know about the mining worlds:
- Griefing is not punishable.
- Creepers do roam around and will hurt/damage you. Beware!
- Most aggressive mobs spawn in the mining world! Beware!
- PvP is disabled.
- We will not roll anyone back for griefing/destroying/killing in the mining worlds.
- The mining worlds are very much alike to the nether. Simply move away from the small protected spawn area, and begin your mining survival adventure!
- No towns/regions will ever be secured for anyone within the mining world.
- There is a 5000x5000 border currently in effect.
- The mining worlds also include a channel accessible with the "/ch mining" command. Alternately you can use the shortcut "/ch m" We ask everyone to keep all chat in the mining channel while in the mining worlds* *Remember however our chat rules are still in place, and our Language rule is still in effect! Do not abuse it or you will be punished.
- The mining worlds will regenerate once every 1-2 months. Remember don't get too used to living there as we will regenerate the world every now and then.
- The mining worlds will have different themes every few regenerations.
Go to our EcoCityCraft Rising Spawn area and find the Survival Games boards to the left of /spawn! The easiest way to access the Survival Game's board is by doing '/sg join'.
All SG commands will be listed in our Server Commands section.
Here is some useful information to know about Survival Games:
- You cannot break most blocks. You can only break certain blocks (ie. can break mushrooms and leaves) You cannot place any blocks.
- PvP is enabled except in the 60 second Grace Period at the beginning of the match.
- You have a separate inventory that doesn't carry between the SG maps and Legacy / Rising. Your inventory from Legacy / Rising is safe if you die!
- The Survival Games channel is accessible with the "/ch sg" command. *Remember however our chat rules are still in place, and our Language rule is still in effect! Do not abuse it or you will be punished.
- Mobs do not spawn in the SG maps at all.
- There is currently a 1 in 4 chance (25%) that an SG game is going to be no kits! This means that any kits players have at the beginning of the game are wiped, and cannot be used during the duration of the game! Plus, the amount for kills and end-game rewards increases!
- Winners of SG arena matches receive ($150*number of players) EcoDollars!
- Winners of SG arena matches also receive ($100*number of players they killed as a match winning bonus)!
- Kills are instantly awarded a $150 EcoDollar bonus, or in the case of a no kit game, $225 EcoDollars per kill!