[Ban Appeal] A_Magical_Dude

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by A_Magical_Dude, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_Magical_Dude

A_Magical_Dude Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +31
    Minecraft Username: A_Magical_Dude

Reason of Ban: Donation Scamming

Rule violated:
    Clause 4 - User to User EcoDollar-to-Real Life Currency Transfers
    • Real life money/items being given for in-game items, EcoDollars, or anything else within EcoCityCraft is not allowed. If an investigation ensues and concludes such a transaction took place, or may take place, all users involved will be severely punished.
    • EcoDollars also may not be used for real-life transactions, including real life tangible items and minecraft-related items away from the server. All EcoDollar transactions must be EcoCityCraft related.
    • Trading EcoDollars for EcoCityCraft Server Features (ie. people purchasing features from the server on your behalf) is allowed because all parts of the transaction have to do directly with EcoCityCraft. However, these transactions are not encouraged due to the high risk of getting scammed and things going wrong. Please see our supporting the Server wiki article for more information on the risks of these types of transactions before participating in one.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The rule means that you are NOT allowed to scam other users out of their own real money.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I feel that I should be unbanned because it was an honest mistake, but that aside, I have all weekend to earn the 109k and pay back @8MasterBlaster8 . I'm really sorry, but I'm going to make this right. I only have this weekend to work, because I get busy after it. I should be able to get the money, but if I cannot I should be banned again, and I would appel the next time I get the chance to work my debt off. Thank you for reading this, and I am greatly sorry to @8MasterBlaster8

2. A_Magical_Dude

A_Magical_Dude Builder

Ratings:
    +31
  3. MonsterOmen

MonsterOmen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +98
    Please don't tag admins as they will get to this when they have to time to do so.

4. FlyingIsOP

FlyingIsOP Builder

Ratings:
    +208
    This user was also banned even when there was NO evidence to prove he did anything wrong.

5. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    @scratch908 please don't post on ban appeals unless you have evidence to add/etc. Any further irrelevent posts will be issued a forum warning.

6. FlyingIsOP

FlyingIsOP Builder

Ratings:
    +208
  7. A_Magical_Dude

A_Magical_Dude Builder

Ratings:
    +31
    Alright. I have eagerly been waiting 2 days for someone to look at my appeal, and hopefully unban me so I can pay @8MasterBlaster8 back. Don't give me 'Be patient, they will get to your appeal whenever they get the chance.' First off, It should've been handled a while ago, but i'll let that slide. It's the fact that Admins are seeming to ignore my appeal which is frustrating. Can someone please explain to me what the deal is? They have handled ban appeals that were posted about 3 hours ago, but not mine.

#7 A_Magical_Dude, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  8. MonsterOmen

MonsterOmen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +98
    Ban Appeals specifically are lowest priority. They will handle it when they get to it please be patient.

9. A_Magical_Dude

A_Magical_Dude Builder

Ratings:
    +31
    I dont think you understand.. They seem to be ignoring MINE in specific.. There were appeals from 3 hours ago already handled @MonsterOmen

10. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Your appeal deals with quite a bit more complex of a situation, please be patient.

11. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
  12. 8MasterBlaster8

8MasterBlaster8 Yucky Charms
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +182
    @Dewsy92 & @A_Magical_Dude

103K is the amount owing, im not to sure were 109k came from on his part as the debt has always been 103k

#12 8MasterBlaster8, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  13. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    @A_Magical_Dude, I'm glad to see you appealing you ban. While this may have been an accident on your end, it is still unacceptable. However, you intend to make good on it, and I will give you the ability to do so. I will be issuing you a 3 day tempban, after which you will have 7 days to repay the 103k to @8MasterBlaster8. This means this money is due on October 31st, 2014. Please be sure to review the server rules before you return to ensure there are no issues in the future.

Tempbanned 3 days, 103k due to @8MasterBlaster8 by 10/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.