[Ban Appeal] Advertising Via Pm

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Dr_Dragon_Slayer, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr_Dragon_Slayer

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +234
    Minecraft Username
    Dr_Dragon_Slayer
    Reason of Ban
    Advertising via PM

Rule Violated

Section 4 - Chat, Channels and Discussions
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising

• Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
      • External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
    • Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.

Please explain:
    What I basically did was share the Ip address of another server, which is against the rules, as stated above.
    Reason you:
    I'm honestly disappointed in myself for going so low. This action was probably on the side of some of the stupider things I have ever done. I guess that's what friendship does... I really wanted to get back and connect with a fellow buddy of mine. I know on this server, it is not allowed to be done this way. This is my first real ban ever, so I'm pretty embarrassed. I've been playing on this server for many a years and would like to continue playing. I also have donated over $100, so to lose that would be terrible.

I know that I did something wrong, I am very sorry for the fact. I'm also embarrassed. I'm sorry. I would really like to come back on the server. I will accept any punishments but, if you could, please let me back on the server, it means a whole lot to me. Thank you very much for even giving me a chance to redeem myself.

2. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    Hurrah baby come back baby come back you can blame it all on mmeeeee

3. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    @matrix_rep Please keep all unnecessary posts out this appeal. The same applies to everyone.

4. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Hello, @Dr_Dragon_Slayer
    I am glad you have decided to appeal your ban, and that you have understood how severe your actions were. As this is your first offence, I shall be issuing you a three hour tempban. Although you haven't done anything similar in the past, this doesn't make your ban reason less important. I'd like to remind you advertising isn't allowed on EcoCityCraft, and I hope you won't do anything similar in the future.

Locked - User TempBanned for 3 hours.

#4 Gernen, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.