Ban Appeal for DDubs30

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by DDubs30, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDubs30

DDubs30 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username:
    DDubs30

Reason of Ban:
    Claim of advertising more than a year ago

Rule violated:

Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    • Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
      • External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
    • Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    No advertising anything external and not related to EcoCityCraft in chat or anywhere else on the server.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:
    I'm actually DDubs30's older brother, Slugga17, also on this server. Maybe a year and a half ago, my brother told me he was banned from ECC and he didn't understand why. He said it was for advertising, but he really didn't think he did anything like that. I explained to him that advertising could mean many things, and I asked him if he told everyone to play another video game, or anything like that. He said that he might have done something like that on accident, but he couldn't remember. Anyway, he apologizes for whatever he did, he now fully understands what advertising is, and he promises to never do it again on EcoCityCraft.

#1 DDubs30, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  2. MCC

MCC Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    edit. wc

#2 MCC, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
  3. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Hello @DDubs30 ,

While I am happy that your brother would like to join our server again, I will need him to post the appeal and not you. This is to ensure he fully understood what he did was wrong. You may help him with understanding our rules, but you cannot type the whole appeal for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.