[Ban Appeal] partyman909

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by partyman909, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partyman909

partyman909 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +505
    Minecraft Username: partyman909

Reason of Ban: Hacking (Bow Aimbot)

Rule violated:

Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients

Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.

Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.

Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.

Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

Clause 4 - Third Party Programs, Auto-Clicking, Auto-Farming, etc.

The use of third party programs that create any form of advantage that does not require you to do work while playing Minecraft is strictly prohibited, and can result in a ban.

EcoCityCraft staff have measures in place to test for users auto-clicking and using third party programs. Users caught auto-clicking, auto-fishing, using an aimbot, or any other distinct advantage to exploit game play will be punished appropriately.

Any form of auto money generation, including, but not limited to, auto-farming and auto-fishing, is completely prohibited by any means.

If you are caught using macros or clients to generate money without having to do any work, you will be punished, up to and including the extent of being permanently banned and having everything you own wiped off the server.

Be warned that we take this very seriously, and processes that result in auto money generation are a serious risk to our economy's stability.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The rules state that there are to be no hacked clients or third party programs installed on your Minecraft while playing on EcoCityCraft. Its plain and simple, no hacking means no hacking. In my case, I was using an aimbot, which Clause 4 clearly states is illegal. Hacking can severely hurt the economy and causes a major disadvantage to all the other players here on ECC.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Well, i know i have screwed up alot here in the past month or so.. I have been off ECC for about 5 days now and have done some serious thinking about what i have done. To be honest I really miss ECC.. There are alot of great people that play on this server and i feel its my duty to come back and try and redeem myself. I owe a town-claim to @illinifan and thats the first thing i would apply for if i was allowed back on to the server. It wouldn't be fair to Illini not to get his town that he paid me for. As an EcoLeader I should be someone that fellow ECC'ers look up to, and I have clearly fallen short of that. I feel that because I had the courage to admit that i hacked, and most others dont, I should be offered another chance. Now to close, I would like to offer my sincere apology to the whole entire EcoCityCraft Community. I would be so ever thankful if all of you gave me one last chance. I am really really missing ECC, and it would be a great honor if I would be able to return.

-Sincerely, Partyman909

• Friendly Friendly x 17
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
    #1 partyman909, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  2. partyman909

partyman909 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +505
    Oh, and I would like to point out the only hack I ever used was bow aimbot so if you feel I was using kill aura/force field i never used it all, my swords combat was all me I only ever hacked for bow since I'm not any good and if you died by my bow last Saturday or Sunday that was hacks- sorry fellow sgers. I will now try to improve my bow skills legit and vow to never hack again. Also, sorry if this wasn't relevant just thought I'd point that out there.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Glooble

Glooble Penguin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +285
  4. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    I will be handling this appeal when I have time. Please be patient and any pointless posts made will result in a forum warning and the post deleted.

5. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    @habsjosh, no you don't. Not on someone else's appeal. Now I will be issuing you a forum warning for this and I expect you to stop posting here any further.

#5 physyy, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  6. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Well, I'm honestly getting tired of reading your appeals partyman909. You've had like 3 in 1 month all for different things. This is starting to make me think you are only reading part of the rules. Yet, at the same time we both know you knew this was illegal when you started doing it. Your last temp ban was 5 days.

As I said, you will be getting a minimum of a month temp ban. I am seriously getting tired of this song and dance Partyman. So, over the next month, I want you to read our server rules in completion. If I have to read another appeal from you after that I will be having a serious conversation of Andrewkm regarding you remaining on this server.

Locked - User Given a Month Tempban

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.