Ban appeal (sawwy ive been tld to re post so amy times now)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Michael_Jordan_1, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_Jordan_1

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3
    MinecraftUsername:Michael_Jordan_1 (Previous Username:
    Yacoubfrancis
    New Username:
    Michael_Jordan_1

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?:Yacoubfrancis

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Teamspeak/Shoutbox - delete as appropriate]: Mainserver

Reason of Ban: using xray (i was not awware of it)

Rule violated: using xray (hax) I admit it was my fault for not checking, I deserve to be banned but let me back on in time plz? but plz this is the same as if you have a kid and they were playing a video game and he did something bag and you tell youre kid no dont playthiz cuz look what youre freind did

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s): You do not use any bugs/hax
    to help you achive/progress in the game/server and gives you a distinct advantage over another player should rightly been punished.

• Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
      • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
      • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", asdefined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
      • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we donot discuss them.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: come on it was my freind it was not me he said he would do all the mining so i did not have to worry about it, and ive been bugging sever creater and (ive forgotten his name sawwy) why should i get banned when it was not me come on think about that if youre freind did this and this was the only server you played on what would you feel like! :(
    plz this is the only server i play on i would never hack ask Icon, pat2100 ,GeorgeFrderick!!!If it dosent work out plz give my thingsd to pat2100 and GeorgeFrderick and Icon and Hannah128787
    plz let me play again?plz think if this was you..... This friend I trusted a lot he was was my best friend:(....

#1 Michael_Jordan_1, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  2. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
  3. Michael_Jordan_1

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3
    what does that mean sawwy?

4. Michael_Jordan_1

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3
    What do i say to Nicit6?

5. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,789
    It means that Nicit6, the ServerAdmin will be dealing with your ban appeal, you need not say anything unless he or another staff member asks for you to do so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #5 eekelmo, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  6. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Regardless of who was using your account it is your responsibility to ensure it plays fairly and follows the rules. I'll be issuing you a 5 day tempban.

Ensure this does not happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.