[Ban Appeal] TimmyChoi

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TimmyChoi, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimmyChoi

TimmyChoi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +226
    Minecraft Username:TimmyChoi

Reason of Ban:"Killing in a non-pvp zone"

Rule violated:

"Clause 1: Teleport and Teleport Plus
    • There is to be no abuse of our teleport feature.
    • If someone denied your request, do not spam them with further requests.
    • Do not teleport someone into a PvP area without previously informing them that the area is enabled as such.
    • There is to be no abuse of our teleport compass feature. If someone asks you to stay out of a specific area, such as their town, you are to obey their request."
    "Clause 3 - Harassment
    • Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
      • Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    • This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    • Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban."

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The abuse of teleport and teleport plus means, that you do not TP people into pvp zones, and to not spam them with further requests. Also, do not TP people into high risk areas without their consent. Harassment is any form of action or speech that threatens or makes another player feel hurt/threatened. This includes blackmail, bullying and such.Any attempts or successful methods of killing a player in a non-pvp zone is considered harrasment, and is dealt very severly.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because, honestly I admit I was being quite a pest. I was bored flying around in mining world and then I heard someone talk in Local asking me for help, so then I tped them onto a very high block and broke the block underneath them as a joke. There really is not much of an excuse for this, as I knew I was doing something wrong, and I am sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart both to the player and ECC but I hope to return soon and compensate on the damages done to the builder that I tped.

Additional Info: I would like the name of the person I killed in game, so I can compensate for damages when/if I get unbanned and apologise to him directly.

2. TimmyChoi

TimmyChoi Builder

Ratings:
    +226
    Sorry but bump. It has been 24hours since I have been banned, and I think this ban appeal may have been overlooked. Sorry. @Physicistsmom

3. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    It hasn't been overlooked. The staff team is just extremely busy with a lot of things and will get to this as soon as they can.

4. TimmyChoi

TimmyChoi Builder

Ratings:
    +226
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.