ban appeal/ Votivepaper234

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Votivepaper234, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Votivepaper234

Votivepaper234 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    Minecraft username:
    Votivepaper234
    Have you changed your minecraft username username since being banned. If so hwat was your previous name.
    I haven't changed my name.
    Reason of ban:
    Minor crop grief
    Rule violated:
    Clause 1 griefing.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule means:
    Causing damage to any structure that is not my property.
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:
    I was farming a row of wheat in ironview, then the server had isuues. It disconnected me from the server, I tried reconnecting three times. All three times failed, So I was not able to replant. Also, I did not go on later to replant the crops thinking that would have already been done. I apologize for any anger this might have caused, but i would never grief on purpose.
    PS. there was about (I did the math) a 149 blocks of wheat I was not able to replant.

2. emongolab

emongolab ¢αℓνιη тнє є¢σмαѕтєя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +460
    Hi Votive,
    I'm glad to see you've decided to appeal.

Seeing as you've had some time away to think about your actions, I will be reducing your ban to a temp. I truly hope you will take this as a learning lesson to prevent similar things from occurring down the line. I can assure you if issues persist, the punishment will not be nearly as lenient. Furthermore, I'd like to remind you of our grief policy. Any type or sort of grief in protected regions is and most likely always will be punishable. During the extent of your temp, I'd like you to also review the server rules which can be found here. Other than that, I look forward to seeing you in game soon! Welcome back to ECC, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Locked -- User issued 2 hour temp
    Have any questions regarding how I handled this appeal? Feel free to forum message me for discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.