ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by SNUGGIE11, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SNUGGIE11

SNUGGIE11 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +19
    Minecraft username: SNUGGIE11

Reason of ban: disrespect to staff, bad language,trolling

Rule violated: Saying things to people on chat which would be considered as trolling i was cursing and making people angry.

Quote the rule you broke:

• This rule is super simple. Don’t be a troll, and especially don’t troll others away from the server. Please look up “Troll (Internet)” for a more comprehensive definition.
      • This includes flaming or attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Explain in your own words what the rule means: it means no making chaos and or disturbing people in chat or in general also no bad language and or cursing

Reason you feel you should be unbanned: i would never do this stuff ever again and you have my word on this. i feel these rules i have broken were unfair and unappropriate and rude i hope i can be unbanned i really love this server

Thank you for your time have a nice night/day

Clause 2 - Vulgarity

• Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
        • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed.
      • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
      • Racist language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.
    I will fix this in the future by refreshing myself on the eco city rules and watching my language on chat i also will no longer troll anymore i plan to better myself and how i act on the server because there may be kids in the server this is related to me because this is what i did im very sorry and will better myself

Thank you

#1 SNUGGIE11, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  2. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    #2 SoftlyPsychotic, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  3. SNUGGIE11

SNUGGIE11 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +19
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    • Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
      • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed.
    • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    • Racist language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.
    I will fix this by refreshing myself on the ecocity rules and will better myself with my language i know that there are kids in the server and i am better than this i will also never troll again i really appricaite the server and the staff

thank you

4. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    Thank you snuggie. Due to the severity of your ban, you will be issued a 12 hour tempban. In the meantime, I suggest you read over the rest of our server rules to prevent yourself from any future bans.

Locked, user issued a 12 hour tempban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.