[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by WhiteSoxFan123, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteSoxFan123

WhiteSoxFan123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +81
    Minecraft Username:
    WhiteSoxFan123

Reason of Ban:
    Utilizing a Hacked Client with the intent of gaining an advantage in PvP

Rule violated:
    Section 6 - Hacking, Exploits and Unfair Play
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means
    User's are not allowed to use any other client/hacks on their minecraft. By using other clients users gain an unfair advantage and that is not fair to other ECC players. This includes but is not limited to PvP, X-Ray, Flying and Speed hacks.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:

I have been playing this server for about 2.5 years now. I've experienced my fair share of success, but success does not come without the unsuccessful dark days. I've made a mistake, and I deeply regret it. It wrong to use the ECC community and it's staff for my own personal gain. Looking back, I've realized how much fun I had on ECC, and wish i could still contribute to the ECC community in a positive, progressive way. If unbanned, I will strive to pay my loans the same as I have always done, except this time I plan on doing it the right way. People don't like being toyed with and that includes ECC and it's staff. I apologize for my actions towards you and everyone that I affected. I just wish for a chance to right my wrong and prove to people what kind of person I can be, so please if you feel I can change my ways and come back a changed person, give me another chance. I won't mistake you.

2. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    Thank you for appealing. I'm very disappointed that you used a hacked client again. You should know better. Its so unfair to others here who are trying to play honestly, and you've been around here long enough to see how it upsets people. I am very hesitant to unban you as this is your second offense for this in only a few months. Regardless, I will give you one more chance, and I trust that you will keep your word on coming back changed. If you are caught doing this again you will be appealing directly to revanrose6 and she will not be so light. I will issue a five day temp ban for this and during this time I would like you to make sure that all hacked clients are removed and will no longer be in use again here.

Temp-banned 5 days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.