[ban appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MSU_Spartans, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSU_Spartans

MSU_Spartans Inactive dueces peeps
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    Minecraft Username: MSU_SPARTANS321
    Reason of Ban: Not leaving the town of france
    Rule violated: Lying to staff and not leaving the town of france
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    • This rule is super simple. Don’t be a troll, and especially don’t troll others away from the server. Please look up “Troll (Internet)” for a more comprehensive definition.
    • This includes flaming or attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    • Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
      • Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    • This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    • Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Clause 3.1 - Trespassing
    • If a town owner asks you to leave their region for any reason and you are not a member of the region, you must comply with their request. You may not return to this region unless the applicant owner or the owner who has asked you to leave permits you to do so, by any means, including setting homes in the region (please see Section 8 Clause 4.)
    Clause 4 - Common Sense and Bending the Rules
    • While this is a gaming environment, EcoCityCraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
    • Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
    • Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
    • Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see EcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.
    • If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.

• I broke all of these rules in a way so here they are and I have read them to Kiwi_cat
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: That I should not be trolling and should've just left the town of france and went on with what I was doing. I also think it means that I should be honest in my ban appeals so I don't have to do them again
    Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I feel I should be unbanned because I like playing on ecc I thought it would be fun/funny to troll and I got out of hand and im sorry
    *edit* i also think i should be unbanned because i really need to start making money to pay back whitesoxfan123 and cardinal3

#1 MSU_Spartans, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  2. _kiwi_cat_

_kiwi_cat_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +148
    Yes. Yes he did. I am proud to say I was there at thee very moment Mr. MSU was banned. **Mod Edit**

#2 _kiwi_cat_, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  3. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    Why was it edited?

4. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder

Ratings:
    +469
    It contained an image of other server names. We cannot allow that.

5. _kiwi_cat_

_kiwi_cat_ Builder

Ratings:
    +148
  6. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder

Ratings:
    +469
    Alright no more need for anymore posts except by @clou44 as she will be handling your appeal.

7. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    Can i please get unbanned its been 24 hours....

8. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder

Ratings:
    +469
    Don't bump your appeal.

9. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder

Ratings:
    +469
    Alright @MSU_SPaRtAns321 seeing as this is your second offense appealing for harassment and the fact that you have had numerous legitimate complaints of harassment/trolling I will be giving you a 16 hour tempban. During this time instead of wallowing in anger that you are not unbanned yet, maybe you should think about your actions and why you are on this server as well as reflect upon the server rules and why we have them in the first place.

User tempbanned 16 hours. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.