Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by raymondpok1, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raymondpok1

raymondpok1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Username: raymondpok1
    Reason of ban: Pvp Hacking
    Explain What The Rules Mean In Your Own Words: Means that that if you're caught using them it will result in a ban.
    Reason I feel you think you should be unbanned: The reason is because I've definitely learned my lesson and if it were to happen to again I should be perm banned. Also I just recently donated $30 dollars so it would be a waste to just never be able to go to the server again. Thank you for your time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Please can you quote the rule from our Server Rules page on the wiki below that you broke resulting in your ban.

3. raymondpok1

raymondpok1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

4. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Thank you for appealing, @raymondpok1.
    You may be quite new to our server, but that is no excuse for using a hacked client. You are going to be punished equally. Using a hacked client is far from legal on ECC. This is your first offence, and hopefully your last. Do not do anything similar again, as your punishment will be more severe and it will be harder to appeal your ban. As this is your first offence, I shall be issuing you a 3 day TempBan. If you have any questions, feel free to forum PM me.

Locked - User TempBanned for 3 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.