[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ihazpiez87, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihazpiez87

ihazpiez87 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    Minecraft Username: ihazpiez87

Reason of Ban:Caps, general forum rules, spamming and trolling.

Rule violated:
    Clause 1.1 - CAPS and Spam
    • Bypassing our CAPS filter and/or typing in all caps is not allowed.
    • Spam is not allowed. Repetitive words, letters, symbols that aren’t used in their correct context, or many messages sent quickly are considered spam.
    Section 10 - General Forum Rules
      • There is to be no spam. This includes posting threads in all CAPS.
        • There is to be no trolling, harassing, or attempts at annoying / prodding another user into breaking the rules or to a point where they feel uncomfortable/necessary to get staff involved. Should staff deem your post trolling or harassment, you will immediately receive a forum warning and possibly a forum tempban.
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    • This rule is super simple. Don’t be a troll, and especially don’t troll others away from the server. Please look up “Troll (Internet)” for a more comprehensive definition.
    • This includes flaming or attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) mean: These rules state that it is unnecessary and not accepted to spam characters (especially capital ones) in chat. Also, I should not be wasting others time by trolling. It can get extremely annoying and I am sorry for that.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Well, I got a few reasons. The first one is that I have been banned for over a month now, so I think that shows I have served my time. Also, I have donated a ton to this server, and I'm know that's not really a reason to be unbanned, but I have donated more than the majority of the server I believe. Finally, lots of my friend are still on this server and I want to play with them again. I have had a great time playing this server, and I miss it. Please don't make the trouble of you having to read ANOTHER appeal by me, and having me make another one. I thank you for reading this appeal.

2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Hello, @ihazpiez87.
    Thank you for appealing. I am glad you have realized the severity of your actions, as we do not tolerate trolling or spamming. You have been banned for a month, and I believe that you have learnt your lesson. Instead of issuing a 6 hours+ tempban as done normally for trolling, I shall be issuing a 2 hour tempban as it has been quite some time since you got banned. I suggest you review our server rules while waiting for your tempban to expire. I hope I do not see you doing anything similar in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to forum PM me.

Locked - User TempBanned for 2 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.