[ban appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MSU_Spartans, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSU_Spartans

MSU_Spartans Inactive dueces peeps
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    Minecraft Username: MSU_Spartans321

Reason of Ban:
    Trolling, being innappropriate
    Rule violated:

• Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks, or any other way of communicating.
        • Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (ie. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
      • Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
      • Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence, punishment of which may not warrant a warning before being given.
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions

• EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
      • All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
      • This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including drugs.
      • Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.
      • Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: that i need to be nice to other users, which implies not messing with them, being mean to them, talking about innapropriate and touchy things after multiple warnings and kicks for 3 consecutive days and listening to staff when they are being kind to me and not banning me when they should and giving more chances then i probably deserve within the past few days

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned because i just took some time to cool off and did what gernen and chani told me too and i read the rules and took a few hours before making another appeal so I wouldnt get denied again. Like i said in my last appeal i would like to be unbanned to show staff and other users wrong that i can be mature, not swear, not flame at users, not bend server rules, not troll, and not have friends boost my auctions. I apologize sincerly to those i have offended in the past and im going to behave myself and work to become a user everyone can love :). Thanks for reading this staff

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
    #1 MSU_Spartans, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    @MSU_SPaRtAns321 I have no idea how you came up with that ban reason. Please fix your appeal to reflect your actual ban reason.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    @Gernen you said this idk why it wont let me quote it but here "Both you and I know what you did ingame wasn't simple "trolling and being inappropriate" and we both know that" so i have what my ban reason is + what i did leading up to that ban the get me banned. So thats why i put all those other things so it wouldnt get denied, i was trying to put more effort into my appeal as per your request

4. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister

Ratings:
    +1,113
    @MSU_SPaRtAns321
    By putting more effort I didn't mean to use a nonexistent ban reason. Please fix it.

5. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
  6. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
  7. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    @Gernen i really want to get unbanned please?

8. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder

Ratings:
    +1,684
  9. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder

Ratings:
    +1,684
    #9 oxwood2, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  10. MSU_Spartans

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
    @oxwood2 but its taking forever and i really want to play on ecc again D:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder

Ratings:
    +1,684
    @MSU_SPaRtAns321 stop bumping your appeal. You have been issued a forum warning.

12. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Thank you for appealing.
    Your behavior In game hasn't been acceptable. As this isn't your first offense, I shall be issuing you a 3 day tempban.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.