[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by watumpka, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watumpka

watumpka Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    Minecraft Username watumpka
    Reason Scamming Jason1964 Counter-ReasonEvidence. I'm not sure how I am supposed to know who is a moderator "in-game" expecially when some stranger is asking for money and not identifying themselves. ...anyhoo how would I go about appealing this cunundrum since apparently my last appeal was not good enough.??!?!!??! Do I give the money back? I can't do that if i'm banned...

2. zardgyer

zardgyer Most Slappable ECC User
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +509
    You could try saying your sorry? Or feeling bad or maybe even a little remorse? If you don't feel bad about breaking the rules, chances are you won't be unbanned. That's what we mean by putting effort into your appeal. Following the rules should be one of your highest priorities on ecc, as that's what keeps it fair and fun for everyone.

Like rosypolly said, go read the rules, and realize what you have done wrong. If you can't admit to scamming another player, and ignoring requests for the money to be given back for up to 2 days, even from a moderator, you're going to need some serious effort put into your appeal.

Locked and Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.