COMPLAINT

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by MrBojangles73, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBojangles73

MrBojangles73 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +47
    Felon Username: pruneda98

Complaint: scammed out of 460k for a msword

Evidence: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Additional Information: I tp'ed to pruneda98 to pay him and recieve the msword... he ask me to pay (as seen in the screen shot) and so i payed 460k (as seen in the screenshot) then he immediatly went offline (as seen in the screenshot) I am very angry..it took me two months of mining and auctioning to save for a msword and when i go to purchase 1 something like this happens..makes me wanna give u mc alltogether...i have donated over 500 usd to this awesome server and hate i have to get treated this way... i want a msword from pruneda98 or my money back asap... why would u do this to me pruneda98 what did i do to deserve this??? @ pruneda98

2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Pruneda98 can I please hear your side of the story?

3. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    MrBojangles73 Do you have screenshots of the original agreement?

4. MrBojangles73

MrBojangles73 Builder

Ratings:
    +47
    No i do not becasue i couldnt scroll up high enought to screenshot them...but i announced in trade that i was looking to buy a msword and to send me pm with price ...pruneda98 sent me a pm saying he would do it for 470k and i replied back that i only have 460k and i could have a mod anounce my balance if needed and pruneda98 replied back that 10k was no thing and that he would do it for 460k... so i tped to pruneda98 and he ask me to pay and i said yes and paid 460k to pruneda98 and immediately he went offline.... when he came back online i seen him in global bragging to someone that he had more money than them and i pmed pruneda98 and he ignored me and when i put i want my msword he finally replied im going to get a shower.... this is not cool at all... wth...

5. SubaruIsBestBoo

Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +373
    Not sure if this helps, but I did see mrbo advertising that he wanted to buy a Melon sword.

#5 SubaruIsBestBoo, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  6. MrBojangles73

MrBojangles73 Builder

Ratings:
    +47
    Tyvm NavySeals

7. MrBojangles73

MrBojangles73 Builder

Ratings:
    +47
    also i want to tag a few ppl to this conversation since we are discussing almost a half a mill here...this i know is not what ecc is about... there are honest ppl on here that donate to this server like myself and would like to continue playing on a server that is little better everyday due to a good owner and good staff... im requesting that somone review chat logs in this matter...this is close to three months of work earning money going down in the drain a mere instant due to nothing but outright scamming and extreme theft... andrewkm Skylexia Physicistsmom voiD_yO Unknownrider

8. MrBojangles73

MrBojangles73 Builder

Ratings:
    +47
  9. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    Is there any proof regarding what was being purchased?

10. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +226
    I can also add that mrbojangles has been working for this melon sword for many months now and its outrageous to see someone scam him out of 460k for something he has worked ever so hard for. I have evidence of him working for the sword and looking to buy one, if you want me to post it just let me know. I also know prune isnt one to scam something could have happened that may have disrupted the trade but i never saw him doing something like this.

11. MrBojangles73

MrBojangles73 Builder

Ratings:
    +47
    Ty Shotgunboy... also i didnt get any screenshots of the word msword or anything but the proof is all right there .. why else would i hand over 460k... just ask prune he can tell u whats its for .. there are also chat logs to refer too if anything..im sure skylexia or whoever has the chat log access can easily see the post i made in tr ch and also the pm i recieved from prune saying he will sell it for 460k in a pm... like i said no one in this game would hand over that kinda cash for just the kick of it.... i just want my melon sword or the cash back... thats all i want... also i would like prune to respond and tell me why he done this... ive never done anything to him at all... i worked for a very long time for that money and not getting it back or the sword would be enough for me to just be done... it actually made me ill to my stomach when this was going on today .. im sure anyone would understand.. i dont do lotto some i got all that cash swing by swing and auction by auction ... all im asking is for some help... please its all in the chat logs.. ive given every screen shot i have ... ive been worried and miserable all day... please help staff ty

12. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    We are not able to search the logs, even in cases like this, that is why we are asking for proof. If there is proof of your asking in trade for a melon sword, that's more than we have now. But, the details of what you are purchasing and the full arrangement of a deal, unless it is a contract on the forum, will always be your responsibility to obtain.

@Pruneda98 please respond and provide us with information from your side of this complaint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.