[contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by minecraftninja05, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minecraftninja05

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,018
    IGN:
    @minecraftninja05

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Cike25 @appleprocucling

General Purpose of Contract:
    @minecraftninja05 and @appleprocucling agree to extend the deadline cike25 had of paying off 1mil ecodollars and drop all late fees that would have been added, in exchange of him now make weekly payments at a sign set up by @appleprocucling in are town foix, the sign will be right outside the foix portal which is 4th floor gold row. This contract ends the previous contract as well. the payment plan starts today. cike will pay 200k upfront today. next 95k due 8/25, next 95k due 9/1, next 95k due 9/8, next 95k due 9/15, 95k due 9/22, 95k due 9/29, 95k due 10/6, 95k due 10/13, 40k due 10/18

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @Cike25 agrees to make weekly payments of 95k a week, for 8 weeks, then 1 payment of 40k after. He will have until October 18th, instead of September 11th. failure to make these payments will result in late fees of 5k a day if he is unable to make the payment 3 consecutive 3 weeks. Payments will be made every Monday. If he fails to make a payment 3 weeks in a row, he will be in breach of contract, and will face the consequences if all payments are not made on October 18th, he is also in breach on contract the cords of the trade signs are x -8157 y 64 z -2442, all signs(weekly payment, 200k down payment, late fees, and the additional 40k at the end) are here

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @appleprocucling and @Cike25 must agree to
    to make weekly payments of 95k a week, for 8 weeks, then 1 payment of 40k after. He will have until October 18th, instead of September 11th. failure to make these payments will result in late fees of 5k a day if he is unable to make the payment 3 consecutive 3 weeks. Payments will be made every Monday. If he fails to make a payment 3 weeks in a row, he will be in breach of contract, and will face the consequences if all payments are not made on October 18th, he is also in breach on contract the cords of the trade signs are x -8157 y 64 z -2442, all signs(weekly payment, 200k down payment, late fees, and the additional 40k at the end) are here

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 minecraftninja05, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  2. appleprocucling

appleprocucling Ex-GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    IGN:

@appleprocucling

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

YES

3. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +32

#3 cike25, Aug 18, 2014
  4. Pellagia

Pellagia Ecoleader

Ratings:
    +785
    Hello @minecraftninja05, if you could add a couple of things for the sake of clarity, that would be great.
    • Move the main part of what you said in the general part of the contract, into the other user section, as this is what they will be doing in this contract.
    • State the exact coordinate of the trade sign, you can use /getpos while in game to see your exact coordinates. Make sure to include the world!
    • Finally, please state the time period in which the late fees must be paid and where to, if @Cike25 does indeed miss a payment.
    After this has been updated, @Cike25 and @appleprocucling will have to agree again to this contract. Thanks!

5. appleprocucling

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    IGN:

@appleprocucling

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

YES

#5 appleprocucling, Aug 18, 2014
  6. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +32
    it is not for 9 weeks, it is for 8 and 40k on the 9th

7. Pellagia

Pellagia Ecoleader

Ratings:
    +785
    Please fix this @minecraftninja05 if what he says is true.

8. minecraftninja05

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,018
    fixed

9. Pellagia

Pellagia Ecoleader

Ratings:
    +785
  10. appleprocucling

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    IGN:

@appleprocucling

YES

11. cike25

cike25 EcoLeader

Ratings:
    +32
    IGN:

@Cike25

YES

12. Pellagia

Pellagia Ecoleader

Ratings:
    +785
    Contract approved. Make sure to take all necessary screenshots!

Locked and approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.