[EFF7 Contract] Victorparas

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Jobin_Whiffer1, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jobin_Whiffer1

Jobin_Whiffer1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +61
    IGN:
    @Jobin_Whiffer1

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Jobin_Whiffer1 @victorparas

General Purpose of Contract:
    Selling my eff7

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Jobin_Whiffer1 agree to give my eff7 named "GORDO'S PIC2" (I didnt name it) to @victorparas, in return for 1.2 million ecds by a latest of September 10th. I will give him the pick via locked chest as soon as the contract is approved.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @victorparas will agree to pay @Jobin_Whiffer1 a downpayment of 100k (as soon as this contract is approved) and a steady payment of 45k per day over the next few weeks (I understand he will be offline from 8/1 - 8/4 and 8/14- 8/25, so he will not pay me anything on those days) until 1.2 million in total has been paid to @Jobin_Whiffer1 (no later than September 10th)

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Jobin_Whiffer1, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  2. victorparas

victorparas Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +27
    IGN:
    @victorparas

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Hello @Jobin_Whiffer1 , before I can approve this contract, I'll need you to edit a few things.

First of all, I require you to include when the Eff 7 pick is to be given, Immediately after approval, 1 minute after, etc.

Also, the 'average daily payment' part is not something that we support, thus we'd rather have a weekly payment with an exact amount.

@victorparas , re-sign once the edits requested have been made.

4. victorparas

victorparas Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    IGN:
    @victorparas

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

#4 victorparas, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  5. victorparas

victorparas Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    there is an edit to this contract and…
    IGN:
    @victorparas

Yes

6. victorparas

victorparas Builder

Ratings:
    +27
    there is an edit to this contract and once again...
    IGN:
    @victorparas

Yes

7. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
    Contract Approved, remember to take plenty of screenshots with timestamps (double tap f2)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.