JMichael214 Architect/Builder

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by jmichael214, Sep 29, 2014.

1. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    Willing and able to build pre-builts, major buildings, and just about anything. Here's a portfolio of recent work. PM, mail, or post to this thread if you'd like to hire me to build in your town.

My current house in Watercraft (the grey one in the center):
    [​IMG]

My previous Watercraft house (sold to new owners):
    [​IMG]

Interior of my unfinished house in Azazel:
    [​IMG]

The future portal building in my Mayor town, Lancaster in Rising:
    [​IMG]

The main hall of my current house in Lancaster:
    [​IMG]

Interested in a JMichael214 creation in your town? Show me the land and give me an idea of what you're looking for. I'll quote you a price and provide all materials myself unless you specifically want something terribly expensive.

Unless you like to micro-manage. In that case, call someone else. :)

2. jmichael214

jmichael214 Back Again, Apparently
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,837
    Here's a build job I recently did for @Inamine in Watercraft, which is such a beautiful town. The commission: build 4 10x10 pre-builts and 2 15x15 pre-builts for 10k, on plots provided by @Inamine. I provided the materials. The results:

The two 15x15s (the gray/red one on the left, and the beige/gray one in the center:
    [​IMG]

The four 10x10s:
    [​IMG]

Watercraft is built over water, so underwater basement:
    [​IMG]

A typical interior of a 10x10:
    [​IMG]

I probably spent too much on materials on this job, but Watercraft is such a beautiful town that I had to in order for the new houses to fit in. Even with more basic materials, I can generally fit new construction into any existing town. PM or mail me if you'd like to discuss a job.