[Suggestion] WhatPulse.org ECC Team

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BuyLowSeIIHigh, Jan 22, 2015.

1. BuyLowSeIIHigh

BuyLowSeIIHigh Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +41
    Minecraft Name: BuyLowSeIIHigh

Suggestion: To Create a WhatPulse ECC Team

Reason: Just for the fun of its

Any Other Information: WhatPulse is an application that tracks and maps your keyboard and mouse usage. It can also track your upload/download, but this feature can be disabled (which I have)

Whatpulse came out in the mid 2000's. Back in the days when SETI@Home was a big thing, who might remember. Btw the SETI@Home program was disabled couple of years ago for no apparent reason.. *buzz* (SETI stands for Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence)

I was a longtime user of WhatPulse, but in 2010 I left to Australia for a couple of years, where I barely used any computer. So my account, very competitive on the boards with millions of clicks and keystrokes, fell into abyss. A month ago I rediscovered WP, and I am now back on tracking with a new account. Wihtin 3W and 5D i have hit 1.2M keys and 300K clicks.. I write a lot in my laptop.

Anyways, to all paranoid minds, WhatPulse does track keys you type, but it does not record the order. It would not matter to me anyways, since I have nothing to hide. With a premium account you get a heat map of your keyboard, any many other features.

In WhatPulse, people compete on Country rank, and Team rank. So I was thinking, if anybody in interested, we should get ECC on that team board, and start hoarding those keys!

Link To This Plugin: http://whatpulse.org/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #1 BuyLowSeIIHigh, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  2. clou44

clou44 Professional Forum Stalker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,171
    There used to be a what pulse back in 2012, don't think anyone around here still uses the group though.

3. BuyLowSeIIHigh

BuyLowSeIIHigh Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +41
    I see.. well if any of the staff is still using it, and is not hooked into some other team, would be great if he/she reopens/creates a new. But if there is no demand, there will be no point.

Anyways, the application gives you good insight on you keyboard usage, and it is fun to track.. so I will just recommend WhatPulse. Hope that's 'legal' here.

4. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
  5. BuyLowSeIIHigh

BuyLowSeIIHigh Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +41
    Woah, that's an old thread :) Nice! I will open a team later, and post it here with my current account. Everybody feel free to join!

I don't even remember my old account. I have tried finding it through 'date joined' search, since that acc joined in late 2004/early 2005. But I can't find it, and it is part of history now. If i would know the e-mail or user, I would regain access, since I have only 3-4 PW's I've ever used. Thinking about it, I do feel a little sad.

But as your Profile pic states, change is sexy!

#5 BuyLowSeIIHigh, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  6. BuyLowSeIIHigh

BuyLowSeIIHigh Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +41