Tensions with Exilenela

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 314, Sep 28, 2014.

1. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $10,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,869
    - Secret internal document -

This document is highly classified and must not be leaked to the public at all cost.

To: C. Xynth, leader of Piville

Master Xynth,
    we were able to pick up a transmission from our enemy. The scientists around @Exilenela seem to be developing a very strong bomb. They said that it may take a few months, but it would be extremely risky not to intervene. I have already initialised a global search for the source of the signal. If @Exilenela is really successful with further testing, we might be steering to a war bigger than any before. I hereby request your agreement to conduct further armament, including chinook helicopters and parachute troopers.

Concerning 314, we assume he hasn't fled from Piville yet. Security has tightened at the town border, nobody can get in or out unseen. But still, for now we need to focus on @Exilenela. A war between him and Piville may have global consequences.

Signed,
    Sgt. Quart, leader of the Piville Intelligence

Piville, September 28th 2014.

2. 314

EcoDollars:
    $10,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,869

This document is highly classified and must not be leaked to the public at all cost.

Master Xynth,
    tonight we lost contact to one of our reconnaissance drones searching for the base of @Exilenela; it was shot down. Normally this would be a problem, but before its destruction the drone was able to pick up a slight amount of radiation in its direct environment. After a thorough analysis the results show that the radiation pattern matches an archived file located in the PiIndustries archive. Apparently the material @Exilenela refers to as "X" is the element Piium our tech department once experimented with. The best scientists of PiIndustries, including Dr. Kin, are working on a possibility to disable the explosive reaction of uranium and Piium. While our experiments with Piium were soon archived because we did not have a possibility to create enough of it, @Exilenela seems to own reactors specially designed for Piium breeding.

While we still don't know all parts of this puzzle, we can say for sure that @Exilenela must be hiding under the town of Eratica. However, the town seems to be well-guarded since @Exilenela is quite rich. We need to be cautious, although we must not wait until his scientists finish their research on Piium bombs.

Signed,

Piville, September 29th 2014.

3. 314

EcoDollars:
    $10,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,869

Master Xynth,
    we were able to get first-hand images from the town of Eratica where we suspect @Exilenela.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    While there are some stone buildings like the one above, there are also many wooden buildings. I suggest the use of napalm to erase them and conventional bombs for the stone ones. However, the base where the Piium is fabricated is surely located underground and we will not be able to reach it with out bombs. We would need the tunnel drilling machine we built a while ago but this would require infantry, preferrably parachute troopers, to invade the town and secure the location. Those are the facts, now I am awaiting your orders.

Aside from this, we need to keep up the current reputation of Piville.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The festival currently being held in the Berlin district must not be ruined at all cost. Everybody is looking towards Piville these days, and an attack from @Exilenela would hurt our propaganda very much.

Signed,

4. 314

EcoDollars:
    $10,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,869

This document is highly classified and must not be leaked to @Exilenela at all cost.

Master Xynth,
    the situation is urgent. We picked up another fragment of a conversation, the base has been moved from Eratica to another position. According to the general sector the signal came from, we assume that the base is still located within 2000 blocks of Eratica. We are currently trying to find any remains of technology in Eratica, but chances are slim. Instead we need to focus on our defense systems, apparently @Exilenela has prepared many ICBMs to launch at Piville. According to out current investigations however, only one is ready for use at the moment.

Signed,

5. 314

EcoDollars:
    $10,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,869

This document is highly classified and must not be leaked to @Exilenela at all cost.

Master Xynth,
    we seem to have failed. After decoding a radio transmission we have invaded what we thought of as @Exilenela's base, however it was completely faked. Only a radio station and some uranium leftovers were there. This means we now need to go back to the first steps and scan everything again to find the new base.

Alternatively, we could forge a video broadcast about @Exilenela threatening many nations at once. This would start a global hunt for him initiated by many nations, however this would need a perfect forgery.

One of our top priorities is to find out what @Exilenela refers to as "Operation Wolf Storm".

Signed,

6. 314

EcoDollars:
    $10,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,869

Security code: Beyond all urgency - RED ALERT.
    Master Xynth,
    we finally found out what @Exilenela referred to as "Operation Wolf Storm" - the launch of a gigantic missile containing all of the Piium and uranium he was able to produce so far. The launch took place at 12:52am Central European Standard Time. Dr. Kin has calculated the missile's trajectory and found out that the most part of it is in outer space. The missile will fly around the earth 6 times before it will hit its target - Piville - on Friday, Ocober 3rd. I gave Dr. Kin and all other computer scientists of PiIndustries the order to hack into the missile, but for now it seems like @Exilenela's scientists were prepared for this and added many software protections. Brace for impact, we need to avoid the destruction of Piville at all cost! I hereby demand to increase the budget for our defense systems by 400% so we can try to build enough deflection strength to somehow stop the missile.

There is only one good thing about the missile launch; the missile trajectory revealed its origin. I have ordered 3 bombers to attack. Pictures sent by a reconnaissance drone show that due to the incredible heat created when launching the closing mechanism of the ICBM launcher's cover has broken, the cover's gate is not closing anymore. Since we found out that the base is directly connected to the launcher, we have already thrown in some bombs and napalm to show @Exilenela that we can strike back as well and so far it loks like he lost four of his best scientists in the inferno. More bombers will arrive soon, however defending Piville is the top priority.

Signed,

Piville, September 30th 2014.

#6 314, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  7. 314

EcoDollars:
    $10,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,869

Master Xynth,
    @Exilenela was successful in bombing Piville. Ten fighter planes attacked. We were able to take down 6 of them at the cost of 3 of our own planes, but the bombs hit nevertheless. He has now officially attacked Piville, we will need to request help from everybody who is not directly an enemy but neither a friend, for example @MCHelix3000. Although he is not a direct ally, we need to convince him that @Exilenela may as well be a threat to the Helix nation. Apparently the base we bombed was only another remote base, we were able to pick up fragments of a signal before the jamming units were activated. However, it seems like his Piium reactors have been destroyed in our bombing.

The missile is coming closer; we have shot all of our own ICBMs at it in attempt to bring it down. However, it seems like we only hit one of the warheads located inside it. I wish we had hit the only real one, but we only damaged a fake. 8 warheads remain, the armed one is one of them.

Signed,

Piville, September 30th 2014.

8. 314

EcoDollars:
    $10,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,869

Master Xynth,
    Dr. Kin is still trying to disable the missile in any way he can imagine, but for now it doesn't look well. Our allies are not responding and it looks like @Exilenela might have allies joining his side very soon. Already now the war is very unbalanced because of his missile, allies on his side would destroy the last bits of balance we have left. With every hour passing by more and more options become unavailable for us. The worst-case-scenario would be a code Omega.

Time left until the missile will hit Piville: 31 hours, 53 minutes. It is scheduled to hit tomorrow at exactly 7pm UTC.

Signed,

Piville, October 2nd 2014.

#8 314, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  9. 314

EcoDollars:
    $10,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,869

Master Xynth,
    The missile is still coming closer, Dr. Kin is doing his best. While this is still our main problem, a problem almost as big as this has emerged. @Exilenela has threatened to get allies soon. He found one - @clou44. Since the Piville army is almost unable to attack at this very moment, we will need to hope that she will not attack as actively as @Exilenela does.

Although this might not be a very fortunate situation for Piville, I heavily dissuade you to start the worst-case-scenario, code Omega. Code Omega would ruin everything we have achieved so far.

Signed,

Piville, October 2nd 2014.

10. 314

EcoDollars:
    $10,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,869
    In a security bunker located below Piville, Sergeant Quart and Charles Xynth are waiting for an answer from Dr. Kin about his success - or failure - to stop the missile.

Xynth: There is not much time left. In a few hours Piville will be erased from the map if he is not successful.

Quart: This is true. But even if the missile doesn't hit us because he is successful, @Exilenela's bombs may have the same effects...

Dr. Kin enters the room, all eyes turn towards him.

Xynth: Doctor! Have you been successful?

Dr. Kin: Well...I was finally able to exploit a backdoor in the system, the missile has crashed into the ocean.

Xynth: Fantastic! Piville is saved!

Dr. Kin: ...no.

Xynth: What do you mean?

Dr. Kin: I mean this - while the current missile was flying towards us in the last few days, @Exilenela has been able to produce many smaller missiles, as well as tanks. And he has @clou44 as a powerful ally on his side while our allies seem to be too afraid of @clou44 and @Exilenela to intervene.

Xynth: But still...we will fight until the last bullet!

Dr. Kin: Do whatever you like, but without me. I will officially surrender.

Xynth: No. This can't be - you are the head of our research department!

Dr. Kin: But I am not planning to become a victim of this war. Accept the truth, Mr. Xynth - Piville will not be successful in this war.

A pondering silence is filling the room; nobody dares to say a word.

Xynth: ...........within one month of intrigues and armament, I have made Piville a military empire and became the leader of it. I wanted Piville to become a nation nobody would mess with. Now it is a town of ruins I am ruling. I had great plans for Piville, greater than the ones 314 ever imagined. I forged documents and even a press conference and completely isolated him from any news while he still was the leader until I got rid of him. I was at the very top...and then...a small dispute with @Exilenela changed everything. It is incredible how in less than a week Piville was threatened, bombed and has now become unable to strike back. Dr. Kin, will the bunker survive any more attacks?

Dr. Kin: If I calculated the strength of the missiles and bombs correctly, this bunker will be destroyed within 3 days.

Quart: Doctor. We need to fight against @Exilenela. Piville may not survive his attacks, but he shouldn't, either!

Dr. Kin: You have no idea what you are talking about. Everything we have left are a few tanks. We have lost our artillery, our airplanes and even our three experimental submarines.

Quart: The use the tanks against him! Is this really so difficult?

Dr. Kin: Yes, it is. We have no idea where his secret base is located. During this war we have destroyed 6 of his remote bases already, but his main base is still untouched.

Quart: But still...

Xynth: Silence, Sergeant.

Quart: But...

Xynth: In case you missed it - I have asked for silence!

Quart: ...

Xynth: Piville...bombs are raining from the sky. Some citizens are already dead, others have fled to the underground. Although we have no proof, 314 is presumed dead. So there is no chance of him saving Piville, either.

The detonation of a bigger bomb on the surface is echoing down to the bunker and interrupts the silence..

Xynth: All our options have ceased, except one. Sergeant, you may not agree with me at this point...doctor, I will follow your example. The worst-case-scenario, the code Omega, has become true. I will hereby surrender to @Exilenela . Doctor, please hand me the SecureComm. I will talk to him.

Quart: ...I still disagree with this.

The SecureComm device is establishing a connection with @Exilenela while everybody is looking at the screen.

Xynth: This is Charles Xynth speaking, currently leader of formerly glorious Piville. @Exilenela, I hereby officially declare that Piville has lost the war and that we are unconditionally surrendering. We are willing to sign a treaty, please...tell me your requirements.

#10 314, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014