[User Complaint] 756airplane

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by echelon0117, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echelon0117

echelon0117 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +3
    Felon Username:
    756airplane
    Complaint:
    I purchased two donation features from this user. Pyro and Pyro+. I received both of these features from him on December 21st, 2014. They worked great until January 23rd, 2015. I logged on and got a Buycraft notification. So I used the /mydonations feature to see that I only had Pyro. I had lost Pyro+ somehow. I spoke to a couple moderators about the issue and they told me to speak to physicistmom. So PM'd her on the forums and she looked into it further for me and found out that there had been a chargeback on the feature.
    Evidence:
    http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract.114595/#post-613631

I have multiple more screenshots available if need be, they are on a different computer than the one I am using right now.
    Additional Information:
    I am not angry about this, just a little aggravated. I would like to have 756airplane either refund me my in game money or re-purchase the donation feature for me. I would prefer the former over the latter if that's possible. Additionally I have not been able to speak to him about this matter.

2. KMaxwell

KMaxwell Crazy Cat Lady that Crochets
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,614
    This user is currently banned. Please bring this complaint to staff's attention should the user ever appeal or become unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.